Disturbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
pngmom4 said:
You are not about to run me off. Just because we do not agree, I am not gonna give into you. Maybe you should be the one to retire. I do know what I am talking about.

I notice that the moderator edited my post. That's ok, I don't have anything to hide.

Your post was edited due to a derogatory comment that was made about a one specific student. While board members are elected public officials, students are not.

I can live with the edit. Sorry about that, I will try toabide by the rules in the future

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
squaw said:
Finally, at least some acknowledge what is going on. Good posts, pngmom4 and png82! Some on here, besides me, has common sense. I am NOT hiding out. I just got tired of the lies and name-calling of the "former board members and/or the final two board members" (take your pick). Also, I've had some posts "edited" by people who say they don't have a dog in this fight and portray themselves as being true PNG fans. True PNG fans realize that different opinions are OK and don't edit posts because they don't agree with what someone is saying. Someone is afraid that enough people know what really went on with them and they're afraid that two others will meet the same fate. People in the community are sick of the underhanded dealings going on and I'm sure it will show up in the voting booth, too.

What does that mean?

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
True PNG fan= squaw and those whom squaw deems PNG fans. Who died and made you keeper of all things PNG? I can't believe that you would question IndianFan's loyalty and dedication to PNG. Have you become that desparate to protect your friends on the school board? Have you become that obsessed with getting rid of two men who were instrumental in reassigning Burnett and hiring Coach Faircloth? Why do you mention the last two? Aren't there three board members left that were on the board when Burnett was reassigned and Coach Faircloth was hired? Why do you not attack Mrs Broussard too?
It is obvious that you have a big time agenda..I never realized it until this thread came up and i looked back at the stuff you have previously posted here..especially on the education message board. Why don't you let us know what "went on" with the last two in your crosshairs? Of course, anything you post on this board is your version of "lies and name-calling" that you supposedly are tired of.

90NDN

500+ Posts
All I know is that it's a sad day when politics get involved with high school football :stop: It's always a sad day when a coach has been around for along time and is reassigned and a new coach is brought in. In our case, it's Coach Faircloth...and I don't understand why anyone would be upset with his hiring after last season....granted it was only one season, but I don't know what there isn't to like with what him and his coaches have done! 10-0 season and soon to be playing in the Dave Campbell Classic and he just got here! What I don't understand is why he hasn't been offered an extension :huh: I really hope this stops soon and things get back to normal.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
For the last time, if you have been on here longer than a week, I have repeatedly said that I support our coaches 100%. Yes, I am a lifelong friend of Matt Burnett and his family but I also said Matt had already made his legacy and it was time for a change. Also, I never said you did anything, Indian Fan. I said some of my posts hav e been deleted/edited by a moderator. I have no idea who. I don't attack anyone who takes the time to know what she/he is voting on. That's why I do not call her out. Lastly, I think this whole rumor got started for the wrong reasons and its obvious to me and many others that this should stop! I bet we look real good to people from other schools. We all need to remember one thing:: this had NOTHING to do with Coach Faircloth. Due to someones vindictiveness and "sour grapes" they are hurting innocent people. I, personally, have had more than one conversation about this with BF. I AM a great fan of anything PNG. Wish some of you could say the same!!

pngbax20

100+ Posts
i cant believe this post gets more hits then when we actually have a football game or any other event going on.I feel so privileged to have visitors and people from other schools visit this site and see all this garbage.This isnt the place for this crap to be spread.This messageboard should be about the current students and PNG sports.These kind of post have no business on this site period.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Only three brief comments from this old DOG.....1. WOW- this is one heck of an interesting thread...2. That last post by PNGBax20 is about the most sensible one I've read...and 3. You guys are truly blessed to have Coach Faircloth running the program there...let the man do the job he is being paid to do and show him respect and your full support...put the political BS aside...from what I;ve read and heard, Coach Faircloth is ALL ABOUT THE KIDS.

Respectfully posted, YD

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
PNGBax20 said:
i cant believe this post gets more hits then when we actually have a football game or any other event going on.I feel so privileged to have visitors and people from other schools visit this site and see all this garbage.This isnt the place for this crap to be spread.This messageboard should be about the current students and PNG sports.These kind of post have no business on this site period.

I know for a fact that the coaches have seen this topic....so if you have to hear it all day and then read it....that sucks man. I totally agree with Bax and get this garbage out of here. Coach has enough community support from new and old Indians that I believe that all this will workout. Coach and all of the coaching staff is all about the kids so let's give the man some respect and get rid of this topic.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
yankeedawg said:
Only three brief comments from this old DOG.....1. WOW- this is one heck of an interesting thread...2. That last post by PNGBax20 is about the most sensible one I've read...and 3. You guys are truly blessed to have Coach Faircloth running the program there...let the man do the job he is being paid to do and show him respect and your full support...put the political BS aside...from what I;ve read and heard, Coach Faircloth is ALL ABOUT THE KIDS.

Respectfully posted, YD

Appreciated.

Yes it is. Life is often interesting that way. ;)

The whole point of this topic is to say people are aware of the 'politics' which many are unaware of, or deny or misreport for various misguided reasons. Concern and alarm being shown for that isn't 'garbage'.

Coach Faircloth now knows that fans and fellow citizens support him 100%. And have his back. :)

squaw

1,000+ Posts
AMEN!!
Going forward--I have a question. I keep hearing about Reasons playing tonight, but I don't see him listed as being a player from PNG OR anywhere else. What's up? BTW, sounds like Dan Hooks is impressed with Caleb. He called him a "monster" in the PA News this morning. Caleb is looking all bulked out when we saw him last.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
squaw said:
For the last time, if you have been on here longer than a week, I have repeatedly said that I support our coaches 100%. Yes, I am a lifelong friend of Matt Burnett and his family but I also said Matt had already made his legacy and it was time for a change. Also, I never said you did anything, Indian Fan. I said some of my posts hav e been deleted/edited by a moderator. I have no idea who. I don't attack anyone who takes the time to know what she/he is voting on. That's why I do not call her out. Lastly, I think this whole rumor got started for the wrong reasons and its obvious to me and many others that this should stop! I bet we look real good to people from other schools. We all need to remember one thing:: this had NOTHING to do with Coach Faircloth. Due to someones vindictiveness and "sour grapes" they are hurting innocent people. I, personally, have had more than one conversation about this with BF. I AM a great fan of anything PNG. Wish some of you could say the same!!
Then why have you continued to call out the others? We know who you are and who your husband is. You just attack those who are not part of your political group or go to your church. On a side note, funny how most if not all (I'm not sure about one) of the new board members attend the same church with the Burnetts. After next years election, if it goes the way that Squaw wants it, our district will be ran by one group from a single church. So much for diversity and equal representation.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Sorry, Hook 'em, I should've said Keal instead of Hooks. Guess I was just enjoying talking football rather than garbage. :-* Oh, and just for the record, I don't give a hoot about who goes to what church and the last time a church tried to dominate PN it was not my church. Who cares? We all pray to the same God (I assume). In a previous post, I was asked why I didn't call out Carol Broussard so I answered it. She does pay attention at the board meetings, unlike a past member who watched a ballgame on his laptop during the meeting. Unfortunately for him, the game was reflected in his eyeglasses for all the audience to see. LG--I know why you are saying and doing what you are, but you don't even know me so I would appreciate it if you just ignored me like I do you. Also, my husband is his own man and he doesn't see or care about what I say and he deserves your respect.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
I agree Squaw. It should not matter where one goes to church.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Can everyone stop the attacks on Squaw. She says she attends the board meetings and lots of school functions, so she may have some idea as to what she is talking about. Who are we to question if we don't know the facts. I am not saying that she is always right, but some of you attack her just because she posts something.

Can we all be grateful for the district that we live in, get excited for football, and be even more excited that our superintendent and our board, old and new, have seemed to not run over the budgets on some of the projects. From the outside the new buildings look pretty darn good to me.

Oh, I almost forgot, Coach Brevell has been promoted to head baseball coach. :clap: :clap:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
yankeedawg said:

Respectfully posted, YD

YD...Dude! Where ya been? Things haven't been the same around here without you!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Hey Proud!! How ya doin my friend? I told ya I wasn't coming outta hibernation until it got warm...I figured 90 degrees is warm enough!! Man, this past winter reminded me of back in the NY days!!

Neways, I appreciate your comment...but I've just been layin low takin in this most interesting thread aned figured I'd finally put in my $.01. IMHO and speaking as the outsider I am, I think Coach Faircloth is the best thing to happen to PNG in a long long time. (again, not knowing all the inside stuff that goes on over there). Heck, he has done onehelluva job and has really turned things around at the Reservation. Like I posted, the political BS has to be put aside and let the man do what he gets paid to do the best.

I wish ya'll continued success in the future. Looks very promising to me!!

Hope our guys kick some tail tomorrow night.

Talk soon my PNG pal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores