Fort Bend Willow Ridge @ Port Neches-Groves INDIANS

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G has an excellent DC. Scheme and defensive play calls are way above the norm. He makes in-game adjustments and puts our kids in position to make game changing plays. He is a keeper. Another pick-six for PN-G.

PN-G 14
FBW 0

1Q (time?)

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
ST gets into the mix...the Indians block a FBW punt for a TD. Nice job, ST. It's been a rough year for ST, but they make a huge statement tonight.

PN-G 21
FBW 0

1st Q

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I hope the 2nd and 3rd team kids are stretching and getting ready to play. The 2nd half may be a learning experience for a lot of back-ups. I don't think FBW will put up much of game and PN-G may get to 35 points by halftime.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Another TD for the Indians. Blair Chatagnier up the middle and into the endzone.

PN-G 28
FBW 0

2nd Q ~10:00 minutes?

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
We could have an outstanding team if we could just get the passing game going. All other aspects of our team are on fire!!! Hopefully it will come around by the time the playoffs come around.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
FBW capitalizes on the PN-G INT. Drives 46 yards and throws an out route for a TD.

PN-G 28
FBW 7

2nd Q (time?)

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
ST strikes again. 95-yard KO return for a TD. Nice job ST coach and players.

PN-G 35
FBW 7

2nd Q 7:36

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores