Fort Bend Willow Ridge @ Port Neches-Groves INDIANS

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
QB coach is buddies with Supt. didn’t have a choice from what I heard
Too bad. A superstar QB and the offense suffers the consequences. Indians will
need a potent passing attack to keep defenses honest. Less than 100 yards passing last night and almost as many interceptions as completions. Crippen is a very good QB with much more potential that needs to be unlocked.

rodney12345678

100+ Posts
Too bad. A superstar QB and the offense suffers the consequences. Indians will
need a potent passing attack to keep defenses honest. Less than 100 yards passing last night and almost as many interceptions as completions. Crippen is a very good QB with much more potential that needs to be unlocked.
they will just stack the line and force him to pass

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Crippen is a very good QB. A 3000+ yard passer last season with a lot of capability. These conversations are in no way meant to be critical of him. I think Coach Joseph and crew will figure out how to help him get back to the same level.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Crippen is a very good QB. A 3000+ yard passer last season with a lot of capability. These conversations are in no way meant to be critical of him. I think Coach Joseph and crew will figure out how to help him get back to the same level.
Agreed. Kid has a lot of talent. Just a few tweaks and he’s back on a roll. Also he’s a hell of a punter.

Last edited:

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
We were fortunate to lose the winningest coach in our history and come out with the wonderful staff we have. I miss Faircloth but I am super excited for the new staff. They have a huge amount of experience on their side.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores