Game Discussion: PN-G vs. Nederland

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Proud and happy for the PN-G Indians. They didn't allow this game to go the 'final play'. That last PNG score was an exclamation point that was long overdue.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Just heard that Fox Southwest was broadcasting most of the 4th quarter. I didn't see any of it.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNG Proud said:
And Nerdland stays HOME for the playoffs! :)

Speaking of Nerdlanders.... we'll see if a certain 'big' one is respectful enough to congratulate the winning team. What goes around comes around.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Don't hold your breath on that one. He probably just came around to stir the pot. But you KNOW he'd be here if the table was turned.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Congratulations Coach Faircloth, the Indians coaching staff and the PLAYERS! Out of town on business, disappointed to miss the game, could not get Internet access, but happy to read about the end result. 9-1 PN-G Indians...rolling into the playoffs.

Thanks to Lance Billeaud for sending me text updates about the game action...when I had no access to the Internet.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Logan Lejeune just might be one of the greatest PN-G Indian player to ever wear purple and white. Incredible heart, determination, ability and football speed. There are many opponents in 2016 that have a custom Lejeune 'tattoo'.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:
Logan Lejeune just might be one of the greatest PN-G Indian player to ever wear purple and white. Incredible heart, determination, ability and football speed. There are many opponents in 2016 that have a custom Lejeune 'tattoo'.

+1...he has great parents and grandparents...the LeJeune and Troy families exemplify PN-G's core values of Honor, Pride and Tradition. Awesome football player...and his sister is one incredible Rock-A-Noo.

Go Indians. Peace.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Congrats to the Indians!!!!!! And the irony Nerdland sitting at home for the playoffs after all that happened this year, eerie but yet not surprised.

Now lets go sweep 21-5A out the playoffs next week!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Mr. Buddy Garrity - please confirm when and where PAM plays. If their game is in or near Houston and does not conflict with the PN-G v. Barbers Hill game, I want to go watch the Titans. Looking forward to watching the Indians get a W vs. BH next Friday. It never gets old seeing purple and white fans, the PN-G Indians team, the Marching I, Indianettes, twirlers, Indian Spirit, et al. Proud of the Indians. Keep playing hard, have fun, and enjoy being PN-G Indians. And, good luck to PAM, Vidor, and Central.

Go Indians. Peace.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
1989NDN said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity - please confirm when and where PAM plays. If their game is in or near Houston and does not conflict with the PN-G v. Barbers Hill game, I want to go watch the Titans. Looking forward to watching the Indians get a W vs. BH next Friday. It never gets old seeing purple and white fans, the PN-G Indians team, the Marching I, Indianettes, twirlers, Indian Spirit, et al. Proud of the Indians. Keep playing hard, have fun, and enjoy being PN-G Indians. And, good luck to PAM, Vidor, and Central.

Go Indians. Peace.
In Porter on Friday 7pm, if we win it'll probably be a 2nd round game somewhere on the eastside of Houston or possibly Baytown on a Saturday im thinking.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores