Game pictures?

seawolfe

:huh:

Another season and again I'm too far away to attend the games. Will there be anyone postings pictures from the game?

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
You can watch the complete game at www.panews.com/video

www.beaumontenterprise.com has some pictures in the sports section of their website.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately our long time fellow fan/super photographer PNGNDNFAN moved to Oklahoma and doesn't capture every game like he used to. But when he does the photos are incredible and available here. NDNBand69 usually has some nice shots that he posts here.

I suggest going to the Leo Weeks site and previewing the hunderds of photos they take at every game.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
I will be coming down for this weeks game and plan on coming down for the Homecoming game in October. Don't know if I will squeeze in another regular season game, but hope that the Indians are playing well into November so I will have another opportunity around Thanksgiving.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
NDN4Life said:
maxpreps.com....they have some great pics

one of the last pics on there is the one showing BF accepting the trophy at the Alamodome. that pic should put to rest any and all rumors.

PurpleNDN

seawolfe said:
:huh:

Another season and again I'm too far away to attend the games. Will there be anyone postings pictures from the game?
There are some on facebook under pngindians page

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Look on the Links page under the Fan Zone menu on pngindians.com. Leo Weeks and Milchack Photography are featured.

indian17

Saw this on the Beaumont Enterprise site:
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/multimedia/content/PN-G_falls_30-29_to_Gregory-Portland.html

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores