Game Talk : Week 3: PN-G Indians vs Lumberton Raiders

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
As an aside, why does PN-G radio report Nederland scores? Unless Nederland falls off the map, and we need emergency information to protect Port Neches or Groves, there is never any need to report anything about Nederland.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G 21
Lumberton 14

End of 3Q

PN-G football to start the 4Q...need a long drive with points on the scoreboard.

Go Indians. Peace.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I haven't been able to listen. Clearly we aren't playing our best ball, not even close. But it sounds like our defense has responded well. Where are we beginning the drive in the fourth?

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Finally, we are hearing about the Indians OL and run game starting to take things over. Feed the big guys upfront and let the QB and RB control things.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDNTime said:
I haven't been able to listen. Clearly we aren't playing our best ball, not even close. But it sounds like our defense has responded well. Where are we beginning the drive in the fourth?

We are at midfield...and now going backwards...penalties. Arghhhhh.

Go Indians. Peace.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
1989NDN said:
Finally, we are hearing about the Indians OL and run game starting to take things over. Feed the big guys upfront and let the QB and RB control things.

Go Indians. Peace.

We shoulda been blowing their front seven off the ball since the 1st snap of the game if you ask me.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G marching down the field into Lumberton territory. The QB is asserting himself and running the ball all over the Raiders defense. The RB, Hughes, is doing his thing. We are inside the 5-yard line.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
QB keeper for a TD ... the OL controlled the line of scrimmage on this drive! Way to go Indians.

PN-G 27
Lumberton 14

6+ mins left in the 4Q.

Go Indians. Peace.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
1989NDN said:
QB keeper for a TD ... the OL controlled the line of scrimmage on this drive! Way to go Indians.

PN-G 27
Lumberton 14

6+ mins left in the 4Q.

Go Indians. Peace.

This. Get behind the big guys and let them do their job. Good drive NDNs.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Gut checked passed on those last 2 possessions. Keep up the heat on defense and bring it back for one more score!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G defense stops Lumberton on 4th and short ... Indians football at the Lumberton 36.

PN-G offense back on the field. Line up behind the OL and pound the ball into the end zone.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Have to give it to L-ton, they have stood and thrown some blows all night. But the Indians are too stout.

Need another Indian TD to close out this game. No mercy yet.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores