Game Talk : Week 3: PN-G Indians vs Lumberton Raiders

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Wonder if the 6 4th downs try and 5 fails is some kind of a record???? % 4th down stops in a game that is a cool stat for our defense

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The story of this game: The PN-G defense came to play. They gave up one TD on a short field (47 yards). The other Lumberton score came on a returned fumble. The Indians D gets a grade of A+.

PN-G 27
Lumberton 14

Under 3 mins left in the game.

Go Indians. Peace.

prepballfan

Staff member
O love seeing the defense playing so well gives our young offense time to gel

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Props to the defense tonight. If there is any game on the calendar that Lumberton circles as a "we want to win this game more than any other," it's the PNG game. We have A LOT of things to clean up but I'm glad with what sounds like a W.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Another QB keeper for a PN-G TD.

PN-G 34
Lumberton 14

Under 2 mins left in the game.

Go Indians. Peace.

prepballfan

Staff member
Lumbertons only playing 1 predistrict game really showed tonight..

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Kudos to Lumberton team for a tough played game. PN-G is a tough opponent. Congrats to Indian defense on an awesome game. Congrats to the Indian offense for digging in when it counted.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G radio team announced 190 rushing yards and 236 passing yards for the Indians. The Raiders had approx. 170 rushing yards and 36 through the air. Those stats may be a little off ... I had my kids screaming in the background. They are happy to hear the Indians won. Great job PN-G defense and the defensive coaching staff.

Go Indians. Peace.

prepballfan

Staff member
sounded like he said 196 rushing yards and 226 passing yards

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
1989NDN said:
PN-G radio team announced 190 rushing yards and 236 passing yards for the Indians. The Raiders had approx. 170 rushing yards and 36 through the air. Those stats may be a little off ... I had my kids screaming in the background. They are happy to hear the Indians won. Great job PN-G defense and the defensive coaching staff.

Go Indians. Peace.

The radio crew stats are usually way off. These should be more accurate.

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/ipreps/?site=default&mkt=beaumont&Season=2016&tpl=Boxscore&Sport=1&ID=269670&TeamID=151&SearchType=Teams

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores