GP vs PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomahawk

Gp83 said:
Tomahawk said:
gpwildcat said:
My last word on this years game. I am sorry if I offended any Indians. I thought I made myself clear of what I knew and what I heard. Whole thing kind of took off from there. I appreciate seeing the picture. I was wrong, the trophy was not destroyed. I also appreciate Coach Faircloth calling Coach Harris and apologizing for the team leaving the field.

Now, I'm ready for the rest of this season, hope that the Indians only lose one more game in the regular season! (GO DOGS!!!) GP is looking good, and both teams could make a deep run into the playoffs. Who knows, maybe we meet again this year!

Coach Harris said he thought next years game would be played in Rosenberg. See you there!

As I have said before, I have family in Port Neches, and am married to an Indian. (While she was 100% behind the Wildcats, she did hum along with Cherokee a couple of times!) If anybody wants to PM me I would be glad to let you know who I am.

GO CATS! GO DOGS!

For GP83, GP King and GP wildcat, you guys started this mess by repeating lies that were supposedly told to you by first hand eyewitnesses. You’ve proved them to be first hand liars instead of witnesses. To the players, coaches and fans, I feel for you that these three lying jerks give GP a bad name. If you knew what a fine young coach Faircloth is you wouldn’t repeat these lies. Coach Faircloth is a state officer in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and runs a first class operation. GP83, with you admitting that you got kicked off a site because of things you said due to being drunk. That tells me all I need to know about your character and class.

Coach Faircloth walked into our booster club tonight carrying the trophy. He stated that he normally doesn’t address rumors, but due to the rumors being started by some at GP, he would address them. He stated that in all the meetings with the Football Classic people, they never mentioned that there would be a loser trophy or that he should keep the team on the field to accept. He stated that he would never disrespect a team and would have kept the team on the field if he knew that he should.

My congrats go to the GP Team and coaching staff, they proved that they have a fine program and they showed great determination and deserved the win. My congrats also go to all the great fans that GP has. Good luck for the rest of the year, I hope we meet again in the playoffs.

But to the three jerks that I named earlier, don’t tell or repeat lies!!! It makes GP look bad!!!

Okay...I must once again post to defend myself...First off, the instructions to the Classic specifically state that both teams are to remain on the filed after the game for a trophy presentation. After repeated request by the PA announcer, your team, your coaches left the field, opening you guys up for ANY criticism warranted and justified so. GPWILDCAT brought up the allegation that the trophy was left behind and destroyed. I supported his allegation that I SPOKE with an individual who saw your coach toss the trophy to the ground. That's all I said...did I lie? No...did I hear wrong? Possibly...But you're the one's who should be upset with your actions of leaving the field, despite what the rules and the PA announcer requested. Now you are personally attacking me and my character for one time being human, embarrassing me on my board and in here. I was the first to say if I was wrong, I would man up and apologize, in which I did whiten minutes of the picture being posted. But that was not good enough for you. I thank the good people of PNG for accepting my apology, but my wrong does not make yours right on leaving the field. Something happened down there to bring these allegations to light. Who knows what really happened, but I'm glad the trophy was not destroyed and Dave Campbells Classic tarnished. Now I please ask to lets just drop this embarrassing matter for both of us and move on to our next victim. Thank you

attakapandn

100+ Posts
To me when other teams come on our site and start rumors , bad mouth us, or just trying to get us all piss off, goes to show that they wish they had the fan base, traditions and our attitudes toward life as a PNG INDIANS!

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
jdooms - I appreciate your posts. I hope we meet again in the playoffs. I am confident that it would be an awesome game for all. Just one thing to say about that. You may think the PNG fans at the Alamodome were awesome - which they were. But I can assure you of one thing - the PNG fans at playoff games can and will easily be 2 or 3 or 4 times the crowd as was at the Alamodome. Our fans held the record at the Astrodome and Cowboy Stadiums for a number of years and may still for all I know. It is an awesome site to see and be a part of. I am proud to be a PNG Indian. Good luck to GP this season and safety to your players, fans and all those involved.

GP83 - you continue to post that you are making your last post to this board. However you continue to show up here. In the beginning you were welcomed to post and read this messageboard until you began trash talking and making false accusations. I think you have made a laughing stock of yourself and embarassed your team and your community long enough. You are human and we can forgive you for that, but you have worn out your welcome here.

As others have said THE INDIAN NATION CAN NOT BE DIVIDED. WE ARE THE PNG INDIANS. HONOR, PRIDE AND TRADITION HAS BEEN, IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE WHAT WE VALUE MOST. ONCE AND INDIAN ALWAYS AN INDIAN. I N D I A N S - SCALP'EM !

G-P king

Its Calallen week for us! Our most hated rival and our most anticipated game! Hope yall indians have a great season maybe we will see yall in the semis! But brenam sure looks strong so we will se! Goodl luck on fest of season!

Tomahawk

Great, great post PNGROW4. GP83 just can't let it go, he's determined to hack off every Indian fan and make a fool of his self. He's also very dishonest. I attempted to post the same message that I posted earlier today to our website, to his website and he didn't post it. Instead, he posted that I said "It's over", which I never said. So he's showing that he's dishonest and is afraid to let the locals at GP know what a fool he's making of hisself and soiling GP with his deceit.

Lets hope he keeps his word, which is debatable, and never comes on our site again.

coastalbendfootball

Hello PNG fans, I am from the coastalbend and have followed GP for close to 15 years. I have to say Saturdays game was about as good as it gets for high school football. Two great teams putting on a super show, giving it their all. I was impressed with the way both teams looked for the opening game of the season. I also enjoyed your warm-up process with the QB and receivers. Your QB was throwing darts from one side of the field to the other. I was also pleasantly suprised with GP's passing game. I had heard rumors there was one, but after Saturday I think the "Cat" is out of the bag. I was also impressed with the great following from your fans. You'll outnumbered GP's fans at least 2-1, probably more. I feel this game will help both teams down the road this season. PNG is exactly the type of team that has ended GP's playoff run several times. I big fast defense that stops GP's running game right in their tracks. Maybe they gained enough confidence with the passing game to carry them over that hurdle this year. Good luck this season and I will be dropping on from time to time to see how you'll are doing. Good luck this week with a tough Crosby team and "Scalp-up"! ;D

G-P king

plain and simple PNG people on this cite are soar loosers! :angry: the rest of the fans i met at the stadium were nice people!

badndn

500+ Posts
G-P king said:
plain and simple PNG people on this cite are soar loosers! :angry: the rest of the fans i met at the stadium were nice people!
Yeah, that's it. We are all sore loosers over here. You guys come on after the game with rumors and heresay and pointing the finger about this or that, most all of to be proven false, we all have said we got beat by a good team fair and square and thought it was a great game. And we are the sore loosers.

I was going to refrain from mentioning this, but while on the riverwalk Saturday night after the game we ran into several GP fans, many were delightful, but my wife and I were confronted by some younger GP fans (in their 20's) wearing their red and blue (we of course had on our purple). As they walked beside us they began mocking us with Indian chants and dancing and laughing. I just smiled and said, "great game, good luck the rest of the year" and moved on. Then later a group of middle aged men walked by with GP shirts on, I smiled and said great game huh, and one of them started on a tirade about how it shouldn't have been close and how much better they are then us??? This time I shook my head and said "I guess we watched two different games" and walked off.

Now you want to call us sore loosers! I ain't buying it.

bark

1,000+ Posts
GP king you must be a kid, this is obvious by your misspelled words, no capitalization and off the wall statements. Why don't you let it go and comment on your board - or have they banned you from it.

Speaking of, why don't the mediators of this site block this kid from OUR SITE. Lets move on to Crosby

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
G-P king said:

What kind of response do you think you would get here? From day one you have been posting garbage one I remember is talking crap on the Indian Spirit ....oh and misspelled....spell check gp princess. So the game was last Saturday and it is over move on sweetheart. I would say move on to your next opponent's board but I bet you have been banned....good bye princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores