GP vs PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
squaw said:
Getting back to the game, but I'd like to say that I also think its a good thing to lose a game, especially when its not a district or playoff game. In 1975, we also lost our first game to South Houston, the "junk yard" dogs, and then we came back and beat the he** out of them in regionals. Of course, then we went on to win a state championship. GP's team was not all bad, but I am not over-impressed, either. I'd love to play them at the end of our season. Oh, I forgot--GP only played in one state game and won none. Maybe that's why they don't realize the meaning of Pride, Tradition and Honor. If they're lucky, maybe we can meet up again soon. I can definitely assure you that our team did nothing disrepectful to GP's team. Indians don't show disrepect for any other team. All that gossip about leaving the field and destroying a trophy is ridiculous. I'd NEVER believe it and I've been an avid fan for over 40 years! I look forward to the playoffs this year--the Indians will make adjustments and be awesome AGAIN!

Do I detect a change of tune from last year about this time?? LOL. N/M, I already know the answer... :hook:

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
No it's the same tune called working toward a state championship! maybe a little different dance but rest assured these boys can acheive what they want with the right mindset.Lot of factors with a little luck go a long way to the final dance.I found this to be true in playing football and later in the military where I found out that my body would do alot more than what was in my head. I'm saying this team can write their own tune.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
Gp83 said:
NDN4Life said:
Gp83 said:
akifan94 said:
Gp83 said:
pngfan93 said:
I've heard that your team threw out some slurs as well. You do know that our team isn't all white? How will your coach respond to your team doing the same?

If he were to see it or hear it, it would be addressed.

Does the team you play this week have a message board?

http://www.texaaaasports.com/

I see on that site you posted 83 that you were kicked on the board?

I started up a board with a fellow named Jay (He lives in your area). He went on that 4A board to recruit, got caught so they locked my PM's. That night I was at a seminar in Houston and got drunk at a cocktail party, went to my room and went postal, spamming the board with stupid, sinceless stuff stuff. Two years later I'm still not allowed back on. That's when I started my GP board. That 4A board used to rock though :punchingbag:
Ahhh - the truth comes out about class. Your above post shows some real class. Why are we busy trying to defend our team? Over half the team had left the field when the announcer asked that they remain on the field. The loser of the previous game left the field too so I guess that means that they have no class and that they also destroyed their trophy too. Sorry but I have to call BS. No excuses being made, contract or not, after a well played game, the memory could sure be a little foggy about what a contract called for. Whether or not you get your picture of the trophy, the INDIAN NATION has nothing to prove to anyone and certainly not you. Win or lose our fans will be there as was the case in San Antonio, You bragged about your fans and from what I saw GP definately lost that contest by a heck of lot more than 1. There is something to be said about an humble winner, which you are not. We will be gracious losers and will see you next year if not sooner for round two.

This clown reminds me of some of those Brenham folks last year that developed an infatuation with the INDIAN NATION, CHEROKEE and the PURPLE AND WHITE. GOTTA LOVE IT !! :clap: :woohoo:

Gp83

THE GREGORY PORTLAND WILDCATS
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
Gp83 said:
NDN4Life said:
Gp83 said:
akifan94 said:
Gp83 said:
pngfan93 said:
I've heard that your team threw out some slurs as well. You do know that our team isn't all white? How will your coach respond to your team doing the same?

I started up a board with a fellow named Jay (He lives in your area). He went on that 4A board to recruit, got caught so they locked my PM's. That night I was at a seminar in Houston and got drunk at a cocktail party, went to my room and went postal, spamming the board with stupid, sinceless stuff stuff. Two years later I'm still not allowed back on. That's when I started my GP board. That 4A board used to rock though :punchingbag:
Ahhh - the truth comes out about class. Your above post shows some real class. Why are we busy trying to defend our team? Over half the team had left the field when the announcer asked that they remain on the field. The loser of the previous game left the field too so I guess that means that they have no class and that they also destroyed their trophy too. Sorry but I have to call BS. No excuses being made, contract or not, after a well played game, the memory could sure be a little foggy about what a contract called for. Whether or not you get your picture of the trophy, the INDIAN NATION has nothing to prove to anyone and certainly not you. Win or lose our fans will be there as was the case in San Antonio, You bragged about your fans and from what I saw GP definately lost that contest by a heck of lot more than 1. There is something to be said about an humble winner, which you are not. We will be gracious losers and will see you next year if not sooner for round two.

This clown reminds me of some of those Brenham folks last year that developed an infatuation with the INDIAN NATION, CHEROKEE and the PURPLE AND WHITE. GOTTA LOVE IT !! :clap: :woohoo:

Like I said in my forum...I'm embarrassed for the fans of PNG for their coaches actions, except the excusers. If my coach did that, I'd been at the Admin first thing this morning and I'd be demanding to see the trophy. But I expect a lot from my coach and coaches and don't excuse poor behavior. And the only clown I see is the clowns making excuses and spinning it. Like I said, produce the picture and I'll apologize, tuck tail and run. AND....I never bragged about my fans...I just said we'll be there. The great fans of PNG are awesome...but YOU are a 5 percenter and what is WRONG with Indian Nation.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
Gp83 said:
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
Gp83 said:
NDN4Life said:
Gp83 said:
akifan94 said:
Gp83 said:

Like I said in my forum...I'm embarrassed for the fans of PNG for their coaches actions, except the excusers. If my coach did that, I'd been at the Admin first thing this morning and I'd be demanding to see the trophy. But I expect a lot from my coach and coaches and don't excuse poor behavior. And the only clown I see is the clowns making excuses and spinning it. Like I said, produce the picture and I'll apologize, tuck tail and run.
[/quote]
You don't excuse poor behavior. I assume that also goes for your own poor behavior after a cocktail party and inappropriate posts on a high school message board. How much respect do you think that you would receive or deserve from a coach's office? Whether you get your picture or not, what makes you think you deserve or are owed one? No tail tucking here. Glad you are enjoying you interaction with the INDIAN NATION. Kind of grows on you doesn't it?

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
You my friend are an embarrassment. GP has someone running their board that has admittedly been banned from other sites. Accusals of one person from Indian Nation, is an accusal against all. So you might want to step off before you "drunkenly spam" another site.

Gp83

NDNTime said:
You my friend are an embarrassment. GP has someone running their board that has admittedly been banned from other sites. Accusals of one person from Indian Nation, is an accusal against all. So you might want to step off before you "drunkenly spam" another site.

Sites is plural and it was a SITE as in singular. Yes, I took it hard as I helped build that site...But I'm human...kinda of like coach...uh nevermind :nono:

I'm out for good...turn the lights out when done making excuses. CYA next fall :hi:

Itiswhatitis

The trophy for PNG is on Coach Faircloth's desk. The coaches from PNG were never told to keep the team on the field nor did any coach hear that announcement after the game. Coach Faircloth was most interested in protecting his players and dealing with them after the game. There's no need for a picture of proof for some guy from GP. You won the game...congrats and good luck this season. Scalp 'em!

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
Gp83 said:
Oldschool said:
Looks like someone has a crush on the Indians

Looks like someone is sore losers...GOOD BYE :pistols:
Sore losers. I think not. I think Saturday's game was great. Great for our fans, great for the Indianettes, the band, the cheerleaders, etc. Especially great for the Coaches and our team. A loss makes us make adjustments, work harder, think smarter and will make winners out of our team. Nothing sore here except my feet from standing up the whole game, my throat from yelling the whole game, my hands from clapping the whole game and my back side from the drive home. But all that will be healed and ready for this Friday night.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
No need for the hard feelings between GP and PNG fans.

It was a great game between two good programs. I think BOTH teams benefited from the contest. One team was going to lose and PNG ran out of time. But it was a great first game effort and will serve to motivate them even more going forward.

Good luck in the rest of the season GP fans.

carzan

500+ Posts
photo4.jpg

Coach said he never got a Trophy for losing before!

Gp83

carzan said:
photo4.jpg

Congrats, and behalf of GP and myself, please except my apology. Look forward to next year. :clap:

NDN79

500+ Posts
People just do not get it: YOU CAN NEVER COME BETWEEN THE INDIAN FANS AND THEIR TEAM!! PERIOD!! We never have doubted our coaches and players and we never will!!
We appreciate all of their hard work and sacrifice and will support them no matter what their record. :clap: :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: :clap:

Gp83

Justafan said:
Gp83 said:
carzan said:
photo4.jpg

Congrats, and behalf of GP and myself, please except my apology. Look forward to next year. :clap:
Now take it and shove it!!!!!!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Thank you on behalf of GP for excepting my apology. CYA next year and GO INDIANS to a 14-1 season :clap:

carzan

500+ Posts
We didn't owe those people anything,

Very true words! But it was obviously important enough to coach Faircloth that he had the Trophy at the meeting so I thought I would just finish any speculation.

I think most other school's fans truly don't get it when it comes to PNG and how proud we all are to have come through PNG ourselves and have OUR KIDS in the same system with all that TRADITION and PRIDE! PNG is a first class district with first class teachers, administrators, coaches and kids! We are proud because we have many many reasons to be proud from our successes on the grid-iron and other sports, our successes in the classroom and our successes from the band and drill teams. Over the years, PNG students have moved on to become successful leaders in nearly every walk of life. A big part of all those successes is all of the pride and tradition that was instilled in our kids as they moved through the school system. Is PNG perfect? NO, but we are absolutely the best! There is NO questioning that fact!

Scalp'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores