GP vs PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Who's ready to get this PURPLE PARTY STARTED?!!!Waiting till Saturday is going to be the pitts, but at least we can be on the River Walk with thousands of our closest Purple and White friends!!

Gp83

THE GREGORY PORTLAND WILDCATS
NDN79 said:
Who's ready to get this PURPLE PARTY STARTED?!!!Waiting till Saturday is going to be the pitts, but at least we can be on the River Walk with thousands of our closest Purple and White friends!!

Barney still on?

15PNG

500+ Posts
We'll be here Saturday night: http://www.ritasontheriver.com/

They have a 25% coupon you can use too.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Of the people that have to stay behind, are any thinking about getting together to listen to it? I'm working days Saturday.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
NDN79 said:
This weekend is going to be awesome. Can't wait for the River Walk to be crowded by the INDIAN NATION ! I think that everytime you meet someone on the River Walk wearing a PNG Indian shirt you should give a big old shout "SCALP'EM INDIANS SCALP'EM !!!! Bet old GP will be hiding with a clicker counting the purple shirts trying to see how many fans will be in at the game. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gp83

PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
NDN79 said:
This weekend is going to be awesome. Can't wait for the River Walk to be crowded by the INDIAN NATION ! I think that everytime you meet someone on the River Walk wearing a PNG Indian shirt you should give a big old shout "SCALP'EM INDIANS SCALP'EM !!!! Bet old GP will be hiding with a clicker counting the purple shirts trying to see how many fans will be in at the game. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes...that's all we're worried about is how many Barney's we see on the River walk. :crazy:

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
You will see alot. We expect to see alot of red and blue also.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Our boys don't need our help--we just like to watch them take care of business!!It's fun to watch them take care of the opposition, but they definitely don't need our help. I would be willing to bet though, that 20,000 interested spectators might influence how the opponent feels about the game. IMHO ;D

SCALP'EM INDIANS SCALP'EM ! ! !

Gp83

NDN79 said:
Our boys don't need our help--we just like to watch them take care of business!!It's fun to watch them take care of the opposition, but they definitely don't need our help. I would be willing to bet though, that 20,000 interested spectators might influence how the opponent feels about the game. IMHO ;D

We'll be lucky if a couple dozen showed up...we're kind of new at this stuff.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Gp83 said:
NDN79 said:

Since our drive to the game is twice as long as yours, I expect ya'll to have twice the fans that we have. ::)

Gp83

ndnsrock44 said:
Gp83 said:
NDN79 said:

Since our drive to the game is twice as long as yours, I expect ya'll to have twice the fans that we have. ::)

Bakers dozen, tops :whiteflag: BTW...my son will be tooten the train horn you'll be hearing a lot of :shout:

Gp83

This vid is 2 years ago when our QB was a soph http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJwo4aG9XgU

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores