GP vs PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
Is it me or is this week dragging along really really slow ? could it be the anticipation of going to the game ? We are leaving tomorrow when the kids get out of school. Lucky us we get to play in the Houston traffic. HMMMMM will tonight be a sleepless night of tossing and turning with anticipation of watching our INDIANS run thru the Head dress for the first time this season ? Hearing Cherokee played ? All Indian faithful standing and clapping for the first kickoff and unisone with the drum line ? Watching our INDIANS score their first TD of the season ? Getting our first fan workout of the season with standing and clapping to Cherokee ? Could all this mean something ? YES ! WE ARE PNG PROUD INDIAN FANS ! WE WOULD ALL TRAVEL TO HECK AND BACK TO SUPPORT OUR INDIANS !

PNG 28
G-P 10

[/quote YES WE ABSOLUTELY WOULD :clap: :clap: :clap:

G-P king

Injury noted! :helmet: 2morrow G-P and our wing-T O will be poyred on u like gravy over a biscuit! Our D will swarm u like nothing u have seen before!

No matter how many fans u have will not change the outcome of the game cause G-P will have more "true" fans accross the field!

bark

1,000+ Posts
GP king, you are either young and naive or just trying to stir things up. How in Gods name could there be any fans more loyal and true than PNG. During some of our dark years we out fanned the other team EVERY GAME!! During great stretches we go through the roof. We have 3 of the top 10 attendance records in the state!! My kids are literally 4th generation PNG student/athletes, starting with my wife's grandfather in 1925 and that is not uncommon down here.

Love your enthusiasm BUT come back down to earth.

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
G-P king said:
Injury noted! :helmet: 2morrow G-P and our wing-T O will be poyred on u like gravy over a biscuit! Our D will swarm u like nothing u have seen before!

No matter how many fans u have will not change the outcome of the game cause G-P will have more "true" fans accross the field!

g-p queen just likes to talk

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
G-P king said:

Thanks for the update princess.

akifan94

500+ Posts
G-P king said:

Great stuff. :clap: :crazy:

NDN79

500+ Posts
We are ready gp queen. Bring on your wing-t off. When the Indians are done with you it will be 2 broken wings!! LOL!! A word of advice for you--insulting our fans, or stirring them up is not a good game plan on your part. You will not like the consequences......see you at the game.

Scalp'em Indians ! !

attakapandn

100+ Posts
nothing motivate our boys than the other teamtash talking! The boys get motivated when the crowd is chanting PNG. And our D was very motivated when the crowd is chanting D FENCE! seen too many excellent D played when that happens! Run all you want! But like your coach said. our QB is way better than yours and he will pass us to the VICTORY!

G-P king

NDN79 said:
We are ready gp queen. Bring on your wing-t off. When the Indians are done with you it will be 2 broken wings!! LOL!! A word of advice for you--insulting our fans, or stirring them up is not a good game plan on your part. You will not like the consequences......see you at the game.

Scalp'em Indians ! !
Bring It! ! ! !

15PNG

500+ Posts
Just got word/calls from several folks headed out this way - they're seeing lots of cars on the road with PN-G on the windows! Can't wait to see my hometown crowd in my back yard! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

modmouse78

100+ Posts
G-P king said:
NDN79 said:

Scalp'em Indians ! !
Bring It! ! ! !

Oh, its already been brought.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
For those of you worried about our scrimmage against PAM, here is a score from last night:

PAM 38
Central 0

That's not a typo, Central was shut out.

nissanndnwife

I love nissanindian
So apparently some GP fans are already complaining about us playing cherokee too much...yes we may play cherokee "4,000" times but that is NOT NEAR enough!! Come on INDIANS...lets show GP how we scalp'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :helmet: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores