INDIAN NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
INDIAN NATION is a song that was written by a local national artist for our beloved Indians. I got a sneak preview of this song tonight and all I can say is wow. I even got goose bumbs. Everyone be ready for this song to get out around school soon. Be ready to rock. Nederland uses AC/DC and GNR before there games. PNG could have a song written just for our sports teams.Once again WOW STAY TUNED

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Hooray!!! Hope it can replace the music that's being played before the game. I cannot find any way that bagpipe music relates to Indians of any kind. We need an awe-inspiring, goosebump type song.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
A friend of mine just emailed me the song! It's awesome! I'm gonna try and upload it on here, or I can email it to one of the Mods and they can do it. I hope they play it at the games, it's GREAT!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
You can feel the house is shakin', tonight at the Reservation, it's that winning sensation and they call it INDIAN NATION!!! :rocks: :rocks:

15PNG

500+ Posts
that was pretty cool! I hope there's a nice highlight video to go along with it to play before the game. i've been to many other school's games, and I can say that none of them have their own song :rocks:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores