Indian Stadium Renovation

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Did he mention If they would be completed by the 2nd scheduled home game? Or if they are ahead or behind in the schedule?

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Too early to tell. There is a lot of work still to do. He said the biggest delay, was waiting for steel on the press box. We will keep all informed.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Notice the workers on the lower level of the press box. It's gigantic and looks like it'll hold 150+ people!

pressbox.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I still find it hard to believe that all this is being built on our Reservation. The more we see it come together......the more we realize.....no other high school has anything like this. Everything is so BIG and really designed for our comfort. I can not wait for Tip Durham to ride the elevator and sit in the pristine comfort of the massive press box. Can you imagine the smile on his face.......ours too.

'93 GREAT SHOTS!!! Love them all but I particularly like the concession stand and end zone shot.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Thanks!

Does anyone know if they are going to put the bottom layer under the entire home stands, or if it will only go as high as it is going now?

PNGfan

100+ Posts
Curious, the bottom layer of the stands slant at an angle, will that mean that trash will roll towards the bottom portion of the stands?

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Hey guys, I'm back! Same name, same person, new location. I've moved to Houston for law school, but I'm sure you guys will keep me updated as much as possible. I hope this isn't a downer but we have a tropical storm bearing down on us. Let's pray that this will have minimal impact on our area for everyone's sake. Our stadium is pretty minimal in the grand scheme of things. Everyone stay safe!

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Photo taken Tuesday, my guess is the work on the home side was done Monday.
2nd shot.....at practice Tuesday after that storm.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
This is really weird. I just got on my computer at work and saw all of these pictures that aren't showing up at home. Great shots NDNBand69. I didn't see them until today. I have to admit, I was wondering what your posts were alluding to. They didn't make much sense without the pictures. ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores