Indian Stadium Renovation

pngbax20

100+ Posts
no new turf shoes they can use regular cheats.the field is like real grass not short like astroturf which is like indoor outdoor carpet.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
pngfan93 said:
This is really weird. I just got on my computer at work and saw all of these pictures that aren't showing up at home. Great shots NDNBand69. I didn't see them until today. I have to admit, I was wondering what your posts were alluding to. They didn't make much sense without the pictures. ;D

I'm not seeing them either. What browser are you using to see, or not see, them?

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
When I don't see them, I am on Safari (which is basically the same thing as Firefox). I saw them at work on Internet Explorer. Curiously, Safari for Windows did not show the photos either (I use Macs at home).

I went in to the post to see how they were posted, and I did not see any code to show the photos. I'm not sure how they are being posted, nor why they only show for certain browsers.

By the way, I am back to work now. I don't really want to interfere with two-a-days. THis means that I will have to wait until Saturday to take any more pictures.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I created the photos while using Mozilla Firefox......even then I originally could only view them when logged in. It's a mystery to me.
Some have been viewed 80 times, some 145 and some 445 times. ??? That's a shame......that means the panos are not being seen.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNband69 said:
I created the photos while using Mozilla Firefox......even then I originally could only view them when logged in. It's a mystery to me.
Some have been viewed 80 times, some 145 and some 445 times. ??? That's a shame......that means the panos are not being seen.

The pictures in question are attachments. I recently found a setting that was limiting view to logged in users. Now guests should be able to view them as well.

For those not seeing photos, make sure your browser isn't blocking images from this url.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Thanks for fixing that IndianFan. Some folks should look a few pages back to see some panos.

Here are a couple from Saturday morning.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
I'm logged in and have never been able to see them. I am not sure what is going on, as I have always been able to see pngfan93's photos.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
I'm logged in and have never been able to see them. I am not sure what is going on, as I have always been able to see pngfan93's photos.

Same here.

Here are some from today. There were workers there, so I did not enter the stadium. I will try to go back tomorrow evening to go in and get some.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNG NDN Fan said:

Ability to view/post attachments is per user group. Just discovered that and turned it on for the global moderator group. I would expect that to be on by default but it wasn't.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Ok, seeing them now. Here is some video from this afternoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LMQVmROGQk

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The press box is basically a two-story house. Anyone who normally hangs out there during a game is in for a treat. :thumbsup:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores