Livingston Updates!!!! Game Thread

Ndnpride

I am not going to be able to make the game this weekend so I am going to have to rely on the Indian faithful to keep me posted. Please keep the updates coming for those of us that cannot make the game. I for one would greatly appreciate it and I know that there are more that look here also.

Let's go NDN's and have some Lions for dinner on Friday!!!! GO PNG!!!!!!!!

NDN76

MY DOG
PNG 4 and out...Punting from their 22.....Good Pund run back to Livs 41....Flag....against Liv (their 2nd after an uncessary roughness)....moves back to their own 26

NDN76

MY DOG
Liv QB making some good running yards....9 on that one....pass....no good (almost picked off by Romero/PNG)....3rd and 1....First down at PNG 49

NDN76

MY DOG
Liv running is getting there....first down at about the 35.....now up to the 30.....2nd and 6.......Out of bounds at the 5....first and goal

NDN76

MY DOG
1 yard.....2nd and 4.....5:40 left in 1st Q.....TD Liv
7 to 0 LIV now
I have to slow down on updates while I cry

NDN76

MY DOG
PNG starting at their 28......Bertrand lost 1 yard.....pass to chipman (sic).....up to the 40.......Flag.....now 1st and 15.....pass.....Chipman to the Liv 42

NDN76

MY DOG
Bertrand picks up a few.....and another to the Liv 36......3rd and 5......time out as play clock almost put us back...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores