Livingston Updates!!!! Game Thread

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Pngfan66, one time when the penalty was a 15 yarder, and they only marked off 10, Squaw started yelling 5 more yards, and all of a sudden, everyone in the stands were telling with her!!! She did manage to get her point across, as the refs did give us the 5 extra yards

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
Pngfan66, one time when the penalty was a 15 yarder, and they only marked off 10, Squaw started yelling 5 more yards, and all of a sudden, everyone in the stands were telling with her!!! She did manage to get her point across, as the refs did give us the 5 extra yards

lol! I have to admit this was the only game that actually turned me into an old cheerleader!! It's sad when the refs don't even know what's going on!!!!! Our refs (in our area) do a much better job, although some do like to call against PNG (I guess because we're so intimidating). Thank God we don't have to have the Houston refs until the playoffs. They can stop your momentum and make a difference to the outcome of a game.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores