Livingston Updates!!!! Game Thread

NDN76

MY DOG
Liv going for 2.........Come On D!!!!......QB.....gets it in :punchingbag:

PNG.........28
Liv...........35

NDN76

MY DOG
1st and 10....QB Miller.....up to the 30 on a cut back run 2nd and 2.....Bertrand whistled dead.....PNG movement.....2nd and 7......Pass.....runs.....just shy of the 1st......3rd and 1.....direct snap to Bertrand...Fumbles....Liv Recovers..... :crazy:

NDN76

MY DOG
Liv 1st and 10 at the PNG 35.....6 min.....good run by White....1st and to at the PNG 23.....Mays to the 19....2nd and 6......Mays to the 9......Liv 1st and goal..........

NDN76

MY DOG
Mays gets 4 to the 5......2nd and goal.......QB Collins to the 1......3rd and goal at the 1/2 yard line.......Mays...TD............. :machinegun:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like there have been some bright spots. But no team can turn the ball over to a team like Livingston and win. Mistakes were the difference tonight. Let's hope the offense can strike quickly a few more times. How much time is left?

NDN76

MY DOG
OK, PNG 1st and 10 from the 27.......pass.....Nelson to the 44......1st and 10 again.....3:10 left.....pass to Nelson to the 49.....hitting the sidelines, great.....PNG Time out, their first of the half

Torino

500+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
Indian defender just mouthed off. Dang it.
Spoke with my son a few minutes ago--a somewhat recent PNG athlete. He says old school guys like me cannot imagine the verbal abuse and cheap shots our guys are absorbing.

NDN76

MY DOG
PNG 2nd and 2......QB Miller drops the ball and picks it back up...back at the 47.....3rd and 6......Miller is sacked at the original line of scrimmage......4th and 9.....Gut check time....PNG Time out

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Torino said:
PNG NDN Fan said:
Indian defender just mouthed off. Dang it.
Spoke with my son a few minutes ago--a somewhat recent PNG athlete. He says old school guys like me cannot imagine the verbal abuse and cheap shots our guys are absorbing.

And people get upset about the word thug...

NDN76

MY DOG
1st and 10....2 min......clock running.....Pass..............Intercepted..............ran back to our 24............Game Over....

Good try and good Sportsmanship by our INDIANS!!!!!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores