Livingston Updates!!!! Game Thread

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
lucards02 said:
So I know its taboo to talk about the coaching staff but the the D is BAD...this is 2 years in a row...time to figure out what the problem is...

I've noticed great improvements in the last 2 weeks. Ya know there ARE athletes that are just outstanding, and you're not going to be able to contain them all night.

NDN76

MY DOG
PNG 1st and 10.....Bertrand up to the ........??????was a good run....Bertrand stuffed.....end of the 3rd Q

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Livingston returned about 18 starters from last year. 9/9. To even be in the game against a team with that much talent and experience is great. And Indians have a shot to knock them off.

NDN76

MY DOG
PNG 3rd and 6......don't ask what yard line....I lost track......Bertrand BIG run down to the Liv 28.....PNG 1st and 10....Bertrand down to the 15.....1st and 110 again (low snap again)......Bertrand, lost 1.....2nd and 11

NDN76

MY DOG
2nd and 11.....pass.......Nelson can't hold on in the endzone......2 Flags, one on the play and 1 on the Liv Coach

NDN76

MY DOG
PNG 1st and 10 on the Liv (I guess the Interference was against PNG???).......2nd and 12 for PNG at the ???.......QB Miller down to the 1!!!!.....1st and GOAL!!!......TD PMNG!!!!!

BERTRAND!!!!!

NDN76

MY DOG
I have no idea about the penalties.....15 against PNG and 15 against Liv is what I gathered???

I'm soooooo confused, but we are AHEAD!!!!!!

NDN76

MY DOG
Kickoff.....Liv ball on the PNG 27......1st and 10 for Liv......Mays, nothing, gets 2......Come on D!!!.......QB Collins picks up 3....3rd and 5.....Time out Liv.....Mays is the star Liv RB who is supposedly already supposed to be a College Recruit..............3rd and 5 at the Liv 33.....Pass....Runs.....has room.....down to the PNG 45, Damn!!!!

NDN76

MY DOG
1st and 10....run....7 yard gain to the 38.....2nd and 4.....White to the 31 and out.....Liv 1st down at the PNG 30.....

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores