Livingston Updates!!!! Game Thread

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDN76 said:
Proud....how's everything in PA?? Those poor people finally getting a break?? Are you staying high and dry and safe and getting enough vittles???

LOL Yeah, thanks for asking. Brought alot of good ol'SETX seafood with me...ate pan fried redfish tonight!
It just keeps raing over here. Kinda tricky when you're looking at roofs all day. No more flooding tho, although they have flash flood warnings in effect as I type this.

NDN76

MY DOG
Except for a couple of QB scrambles and the 1 LONG run by LIVs BIG running back, our D has really put up tonight. Liv better watch out about Personal Fouls or the Ref is gonna start throwing guys out. The already ejected 1 Liv player back around the end if the 1st Q.....I don't feel like going back and reading my posts to see when it happened. I am trying to keep them up for Ndnpride to stay updated.

NDN76

MY DOG
Wow....but the flooding could cause wall collapses which will really mess up a roof....he,he,he,he

NOT laughing about the situation up there, just being me. Fish is great, especially blackened reds, but you gotta get some fajitas and maybe a burger or 2 also.

Stay safe and I wish all the people up there a speedy recovery.....PNG Band in the Marching I now.....there's Cherokee.....

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
NDN76 said:
Chipman is just a Soph??? They said he is like 6'2" and towers above the Liv defender........reminds me of Kyle Aguillard in '74 and '75

That's what the radio announcers said right before the half.

NDN76

MY DOG
Big QB run.....First and 10 from the 37.............. run up to the 42.....2nd and 5.....QB run....got 7 yards....1st and 10 at the 49.......COME ON D......run again....got 2......2nd and 8.....run again.....got 5.....3rd and 4

NDN76

MY DOG
3rd down and 4......QB pitch....up to the 40...Flag, probably a collar or Facemask against PNG......Collar......1st and 10 for Liv at the PNG 24

NDN76

MY DOG
Liv 1st and 10 at about the 18.........7:21 left in the 3rd Q....anothert Flag against PMG...Delay of Game???.....1st and 4 for Liv now at the PNG 24......Big running back scores.............

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores