Livingston Updates!!!! Game Thread

NDN76

MY DOG
3rd and 17....large run....another Flag.....Face Mask against PNG......Liv 1st down at their 42.......

STILL in PA, Proud?? Water finally receeding???

NDN76

MY DOG
1st and 10....QB run up to the 50....another Liv Flag.....Block in the Back.....1st and 14 at the Liv 39.....big running back.....LONG TD run........

Liv TD..... :angry:

NDN76

MY DOG
2+ mins left in the 2nd Q.....NDNs first and 10 at the Liv 18.....Pass.....no good to LaCour.....2nd and 10.......inside 2 min......pass.....good to the 27 and out ......3rd and 2......Bertrand first out to the 33 I think they said......pass....deep.....no good to Nelson.......2nd and 10.......1:10 left........pass.....now Miller runs 3 yds....time out PNG......

NDN76

MY DOG
:57 left......PNG 3rd and 7........pass to Hanks......first down to the 46.........pass....now runs to the 43 and out

NDN76

MY DOG
Pass to Chipman....good......First down to the 35.......Clock problem...... :23.....Pass to Nelson at the 15 and out.... now :20 left....still clock probs.....now:16.5.......2nd and 3 at the 17......Pass to Nelson at the 1.....PNG Time out 8 seconds....

NDN76

MY DOG
First and 10 at the 1 or 1.5......... 8 seconds......PNG is thinking.......Crowd is going CRAZY.......pass to Chipman

Wait for it......Wait......................TD PNG!!!!!!!!!

NDN76

MY DOG
Tied at the Half with another Flag against, guess, LIV.......

3 seconds left and PNG Kicks off......Liv QB also is Kick off returner........bobbled...dove on it HALF!!!!

PNG.......14
Liv..........14

NDN76

MY DOG
Chipman is just a Soph??? They said he is like 6'2" and towers above the Liv defender........reminds me of Kyle Aguillard in '74 and '75

NDN76

MY DOG
Proud....how's everything in PA?? Those poor people finally getting a break?? Are you staying high and dry and safe and getting enough vittles???

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores