Livingston Updates!!!! Game Thread

NDN76

MY DOG
direct snap to Bertrand down to the 25....FIRST DOWN.......Pass, but no receivers, back to the 25.....2nd and 10....just over 1 min left in the 1st Q.....Flag, false start again.....2nd and 15........pass....caught out of bounds....3rd and 15

NDN76

MY DOG
BIG running back picks up 5.....QB run up to the 46.......3rd and 2.....Flag....Liv player trying to tie his shoes, false start....3rd and 7 at their 42.....3 backs.....stopped at the 45.......4th and 3

NDN76

MY DOG
PNG 1ts and 10 at the Liv 46.....Pass no good.....Flag again.....roughing the passer, Liv player ejected...

NDN76

MY DOG
1st and 10 from the Liv 35.....the ejected Player may be the same that has gotten the other flags for personal fouls.....Refs explaining to Liv coaches....moved 5 more yards!!!......PNG 1st and 10 from the 30 (I think)....Bertrand, no gain....2nd and 10.....Pass to Hanks....down to the 15.....first and 10.....Pitch out to Bertrand, no gain.....2nd and 10

NDN76

MY DOG
Pass.....End Zone TD, but Flag/Holding....no TD......2nd and 20 at the 25....Pass to Nelson, no good.....3rd and 20

NDN76

MY DOG
Pass.....Lacour, no good........got tangled with defender.....4th and 20 from the Liv 25.......Let's go NDNs

NDN76

MY DOG
Liv 3 yd gain....2nd and 7......6:17 remaining.....Big running back, no gain......3rd and 7......QB run....stopped short....4th and 1....."D!!!".....................................very Close!!!! PNG takes over!!!!!!

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY SPELLING

NDN76

MY DOG
Liv 1st.....3 yards.....2nd and 7.......run up to the 35, but a Flag again.......about the line of scrimmage......Personal again against Liv....Ref is pissed.......telling the Liv Coach no more....any more they are going to start throwing players out......now 2nd and 22

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores