Looks like this board might get read a little.........

Oldschool

Attak you go ahead and ask all the board members what they think and how they vote, I just hope you enjoyed being lied to. Any person that supports PNG whether its sports academics, or any other extra-curricular has the right to an opinion on anything board related because it effects their home. Let me remind you that the person who runs this board is from out of town. He and anyone else outside of the community can put in their input.

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
attak.................that sounds more of the same with the " out of towners comment." i ask one of the current & older board members about " unforeseen problems " with the current or previous bond and after he explained everything to me his last comment was , and i quote ............. " the easiest thing for a board to do is nothing." now you think about that for a while. have you ever built a house ? there will always be unforeseen problems with anything you do in life........... it is how you react & regroup that defines who you are and how others perceive you. one has to take their head out of the sand to see the sun.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
attakapandn said:
the only way you can get the truth is go to the meetings and hear first hand what is said and done. People tend to not tell the WHOLE story or what was actually said. I attend the board meetings regularly and have talked to the board members about my concerns and got first hand from their own mouth what they feel. too many people on her go by hearsay of what others tell them. I for one is glad that the community is waking up to what is going on, maybe that is why the current board members were voted in due to things that has happend in the past that they disagree with. As for the bashing of the old or new board members i feel that if you live in the community and pay the taxes and vote then you have a right to question what the board is doing or have a complaint. The out of towners that are bashing , should IMHO should keep their mouths shut, unless you come to a meeting and hear what is really said and done. The people in the community is tired of their taxes going up and they are considering anohter bond for the elementary schools to be built.. lots of disagreements and unforseen problems that occured with the last bond. Be hard press to get the votes to pass another bond in the future. I for one am tired of reading all the bashing from peo;e that do not know what really going on.

Welcome back PNG82.

bulldawg#1mom

Amen ndnsrock44. This is what I was trying to say to Squaw before things got sooooo out of hand. I do apologize for that but I felt that she was stretching the facts to fit her opinion. Anyway I do agree that the only way we are going to get accurate information is by doing exactly what you said.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores