Staff member
TD Raiders; 7-7 All 5:00 1st

A 62-yard pass on the first play of the drive.... :thud:

akifan94

500+ Posts
bamakid said:
TD Raiders; 7-7 All 5:00 1st

A 62-yard pass on the first play of the drive.... :thud:

Not good. First time Lumberton has scored this year outside of one mop up duty TD in the last two minutes of a 58-8 beat down.

akifan94

500+ Posts
hookem14 said:
The Legacy Sports Network feed is cutting in and out a lot for some reason. Frustrating!!!

Mine seems to be working fine although at this point I might not want to hear.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
No doubt Lumberton saw a weakness in the defense while watching two weeks of film. And went for it.

akifan94

500+ Posts
14-13 us. The weakness is our defense tackles with the mentality of an ESPN highlight and the results of America's Funniest Home Videos. Our front 4 tackles well but once you get past that it is a crap shoot.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G 14
Lumberton 13

We had them in 3rd and long and we give up a big play...4th and inches and Lumberton converts...we play well for 1 or 2 plays and then give up a big play.

bandkid

Staff member
As I'm sure most just heard, Joe said that the average broadcast numbers run about 2700, or about five times the size of your normal broadcast audience for a typical Texas high school football game.

Who are we? PN-G. :thumbsup:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores