Lumberton Raiders at Port Neches-Groves Indians

akifan94

500+ Posts
I hate to keep making negative posts but if we manage to win this game it will be the last one we win this year if something does not change (not coaching but player performance).

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The one and only hope for a district win is slipping away...it's going to be a long season and rough finish...hope we hang on for the W vs. Lumberton.

bandkid

Staff member
TD Indians; 34-25 Port Neches-Groves 5:33 4th

Smith keeps it and rolls right across the goal line.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Well I've had a good friend back home texting me the score all night - doesn't sound good. Plus, the X@!#$^** broadcast hasn't worked for me at all this year. I'll get bits and pieces right at first on iPhone and/or computer, and then........... nothing. Very frustrating.................. :whiteflag:

bandkid

Staff member
15PNG said:
Well I've had a good friend back home texting me the score all night - doesn't sound good. Plus, the X@!#$^** broadcast hasn't worked for me at all this year. I'll get bits and pieces right at first on iPhone and/or computer, and then........... nothing. Very frustrating.................. :whiteflag:

That's been happening some at the very beginning. The broadcast started working perfectly a little after 7:30 for me and hasn't quit yet.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores