Lumberton Raiders at Port Neches-Groves Indians

bandkid

Staff member
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
Why does the Legacy broadcast continue to cut in and out???????

I'm not having any problems.

Are you broadcasting through Legacy or IHeartRadio? They mentioned problems with the radio broadcast earlier.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
bamakid said:
IBLEEDPURPLE said:

Are you broadcasting through Legacy or IHeartRadio? They mentioned problems with the radio broadcast earlier.

Legacy on my iPhone. Yet, the iPad feed seems to be fine? Weird.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
AJ looked real good on the last two drives going into half. Not sure what happened to Ky but he was being looked at by the trainer.

bandkid

Staff member
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
bamakid said:
IBLEEDPURPLE said:

Legacy on my iPhone. Yet, the iPad feed seems to be fine? Weird.

Is one connected to wifi and the other not?

bandkid

Staff member
I don't know what y'all are talking about. I'm having no problems. Halftime is going along as it normally does with the really long BASF commercial, followed by the school song and Cherokee. And now Joe's back on.

hookem14

100+ Posts
bamakid said:
I don't know what y'all are talking about. I'm having no problems. Halftime is going along as it normally does with the really long BASF commercial, followed by the school song and Cherokee. And now Joe's back on.
I dont think we're all lying. It's not good!

bandkid

Staff member
hookem14 said:
bamakid said:
I dont think we're all lying. It's not good!

No, I believe y'all. I'm just shocked Alabama of all places apparently has a better internet connection. ;D

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
You spoke too soon...a decent PN-G drives stalls at the Lumberton 30. Turnover on downs. Hopefully the defense can make some stops.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Sounds like its gonna be a long year for the Indians. If we can't stop Lumberton.... The rest of the district will eat our lunch!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores