MCM, Bum Phillips Bowl

19PNGndn68

MCM received good coverage on DCTF women talking football on today Wednesday noon podcast. Editors Ashley Pickle and Mallory Hartley cohosts. Said it was on their bucket list to attend the game. Can PNG NDN Press set up an interview with them on MCM?

Well I tried to entice Matt Stepp to go to this game, on DCTF chat today, but he didn't "bite" this time. Even though I offered the full amazing TexMexCajun menu :)
He said he came before for Roschon Johnson and he ate the shrimp/gumbo.
Although I do realize they can't go to all the games, I do think we will never get the "love" and respect we deserve here in SETX until we have our own rival media program. Maybe something more broadly appealing than NDN Press.
Bulldog fans do you have the equivalent to a PNG NDN Press? Live in Houston area. I like the above comment about a Midcounty media program. Midcounty Texas Reporter.

Attachments

• IMG_0047.png
    IMG_0047.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
FYI, Nederland to Texarkana is 273 miles. About a 5hr drive!
As I said before
If yellow busses make it in under 6-7 hrs I’ll eat my hat
In TXK we had district opponent Nacogdoches and Lufkin which were 4 and 4:30 respectively in the bus Nac is almost exactly 150 miles and took 4 hrs consistently (football basketball track 5-6 trips minimum (every other year football)
The track trips were the killer ones we had to leave at 3:00 AM

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
This is a seemingly DUH moment
Similar to stats like “when the Astros score 17 runs they are undefeated”
Well DUH
But it makes more sense than that
If we get up early
We severely take them off of their strengths
(How did Silsbee beat ‘em on a severely down year?)
If we are within one score we are in their wheelhouse of run game
Make them beat us with the pass
Yes duh
Everyone wants to go up 21-0 in the first Q
But in this game every first half point counts double.

Torino

500+ Posts
Yes, I do. We’ve beaten much better teams along the way. MUCH better teams. You think Ned hangs with LaPorte? Huntsville? Look at what Klein Oak has done since playing us. Not bad at all.
They won’t be able to handle the PNG O line at all.
McDaniel will have a plan ready for Thomas and Sunday and we will be just fine.
Sure, anything can happen in this game…. But not this year. Last year wasn’t a fluke. We are #1 and will show them why this Friday. See y’all there.
Well, not actually.

Torino

500+ Posts
The latest DCTF computer poll also has 5-2 Huntsville ranked higher than 7-0 PNG? Matt Stepp predicted in his DCTF preseason poll Huntsville playing for the state title. There must be an outside knob to turn on his computer to input DFW bias.
Well, perhaps DCTF computer poll was correct.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (7-0)
vs.
Nederland Bulldogs (6-1)

Friday, Oct. 25, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium, Port Neches, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores