MidCounty Madness Tickets

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
This is why we have fans camping out for tickets. Season ticket holders can buy away game tickets at the same time they get the season tickets. They can only buy up to the amount of season tickets they have for each away game. Those long lines are to insure they get good reserved tickets for MCM. The demand is so high that the reserved seats go pretty quickly, then the remaining general admission seats are sold. This is how it has been done for as long as I can remember.

This is the flyer that was sent to season ticket holders.

http://pngisd.org/modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/446867/File/Announcements/2010%20Season%20Ticket%20Letter.pdf?sessionid=581f6c2d52167b2904042c7af322e81f
Thanks for the flyer, but it only referred to reserved seats:

NOTE: PNG vs. Nederland game will be played in Nederland this year. This game is reserved seating in Nederland. You may want to consider purchasing Nederland tickets during pre-season sales. Due to high volume sales for the Nederland game, we cannot guarantee tickets will be available during the week of the game.

I see no mention of general admission tickets or when they were to be sold. At any rate, the game is sold out. It is what it is.

nissanindian

100+ Posts
that is such horse hocky I am P.O.ed This really hurts my spirit that I cant got to the best game of the year and it dont look like anyone (admin) Cares o well Come hell or high water me and my family will go to that game

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
nissanindian said:
that is such horse hocky I am P.O.ed This really hurts my spirit that I cant got to the best game of the year and it dont look like anyone (admin) Cares o well Come hell or high water me and my family will go to that game

There is only a limited amout of tickets period. Thats is one of the perks of being a season ticket holder. Its know ones fault. You need to get season tickets and go stand in line like everyone else who got them.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
nissanindian said:

There is only a limited amout of tickets period. Thats is one of the perks of being a season ticket holder. Its know ones fault. You need to get season tickets and go stand in line like everyone else who got them.
Thats the truth unfortunately. I stood in line. To bad the stadium is so small in Nederland. Call Nederlands office and see if they have any left !

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
When I got my season tickets all they had left for the Nederland game was General Admission. I actually totally forgot that they had reserved seats. We will get there early and get some good seats in GA. I can totally see this gaming already being sold out.

nissanndnwife

I love nissanindian
I am very upset with some of the responses from "PNG" fans telling us to go stand In line like everyone else.....well we have stood in line like everyone and even have spent nights outside for tickets for this game...I do not recall any advertisement of the tickets for this game being sold months ahead of time or else we would have been there!!! So yes this is horse hockey!!! Why don't we have the biggest game of the yr at one of the Houston stadiums?? Atleast we know we could all fit!!! There is no suprise that this game is huge...what r these people thinking? :flaming:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
I think the allocated tickets for the PNG fans were sold out during the selling of season tickets and I don't think they were sold to the general public at all.

bark

1,000+ Posts
I always buy at least the Livingston and Ned away tickets when I get season tickets.

I agree, the Ned situation is tight but remember Livingston last year. As far as a BIG neutral stadium - no other team would agree, why? because the unparalleled PNG faithfull would fill them up!!

Last year Livingston basked in the fact that we could only have a few tickets and 500 or so of those went to Indianettes,band etc... we even offered to have them stand so the seats could go to the fans, they said no. It even made the 6 o'clock news.

Gotta cover all bases when your talkin PNG tickets!!

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
I always buy the away tickets when I get my season tickets just not all the tickets I have just the ones I need.

nissanndnwife

I love nissanindian
Well come hell or high water us true Indian fans will be at that game tailgating in the parking lot cuz we support our boys no matter what...real Indians stick together...now that's life

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
nissanndnwife said:
I am very upset with some of the responses from "PNG" fans telling us to go stand In line like everyone else.....well we have stood in line like everyone and even have spent nights outside for tickets for this game...I do not recall any advertisement of the tickets for this game being sold months ahead of time or else we would have been there!!! So yes this is horse hockey!!! Why don't we have the biggest game of the yr at one of the Houston stadiums?? Atleast we know we could all fit!!! There is no suprise that this game is huge...what r these people thinking? :flaming:

Not trying to offend you. This has been the policy with the Nederland game since I can remember. If you don't have season tickets I suggest you get them. This is the only way to guarantee you tickets. Even as a season ticket holder I have to stand in line when the game is played in Nederland.

nissanindian

100+ Posts
hmmmmm i have been going to the ned vs png game for years now and yes they always give first reserved picks to the season ticket holders and thats fine but they always have tickets for people who are not season ticket holders the week of the game cause some people even myself have slept all night at the admin building getting some So what change this year and if those tickets went on sale early how come only season ticket holder know that what I think is unfair I know the perks of being a season ticket holder and I know that not getting a ticket is just life but I never thought that png indian fans would be so blunt and rude to people who dont get to go to the game. I love PNG unconditionally and maybe some tickets will pop up but only 2300 thats the part that gets me. How can it be a "college style atmoshphere" qouted from our website with only 2300 people on the vistor side Anyways Not trying to ruffle feathers but something is wrong here

Torino

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
nissanndnwife said:

Not trying to offend you. This has been the policy with the Nederland game since I can remember. If you don't have season tickets I suggest you get them. This is the only way to guarantee you tickets. Even as a season ticket holder I have to stand in line when the game is played in Nederland.
A lot of people will disagree, but I think nissanndnwife is on target about a neutral field. Perhaps not in Houston, but how about the new Lamar Stadium that will hold around 16,000 fans? I was told that Coaches Neumann and Burnett didn't want to surrender home field advantage every-other-year, but with a new regime at PN-G...? This way, everyone who wanted could see the game.

NDN79

500+ Posts
I think this whole thing has been a big misunderstanding. 1.) I don't believe that PNG only got 2300 tickets.The only way I know of to get tickets is with purchase of season tickets, or when the remain season tickets go on sale to the general public, or the week of the game. I never heard of a special sale of Ned. tickets this summer--I think somebody is mistaken about that. The only tickets sold early were to the Kick-off classic in S.A. All of this sounds kind of fishy to me, especially since the Ned. game is still 3 weeks away.

bark

1,000+ Posts
I had this problem many years ago and was able to call a friend that works at NISD and they swore me to secrecy and got me in the gate and we stood.
Needless to say, I buy them at season ticket purchase time.

Never thought about it but LU would be an option for the Ned/Pn game. The only issue would be the additional cost to rent. Maybe up the ticket price to cover?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores