MidCounty Madness Tickets

bandkid

Staff member
akifan94 said:
bandkid said:
akifan94 said:
I plan on hopping the fence. Or I might hang out by the field house and just walk in with the team.

You realize that if Nederland's administrators find out things like this were posted on this site (and let's face it: they probably will), they'll put someone there to stop it, right?

Bandkid,

I was not being serious. Plus, I am 34 and out of shape. I would have a hard time jumping any fence. ;D...Think you can hook me up with a band suit? ;)

Depends. Just how out of shape are you? ;D

akifan94

500+ Posts
bandkid said:
akifan94 said:
bandkid said:
akifan94 said:
I plan on hopping the fence. Or I might hang out by the field house and just walk in with the team.

You realize that if Nederland's administrators find out things like this were posted on this site (and let's face it: they probably will), they'll put someone there to stop it, right?

Bandkid,

I was not being serious. Plus, I am 34 and out of shape. I would have a hard time jumping any fence. ;D...Think you can hook me up with a band suit? ;)

Depends. Just how out of shape are you? ;D

Not too bad..... ;D

indianforever

100+ Posts
i go to every PN-G game but i am not a season ticket holder so i dont have a ticket to MCM. If their is anybody out there that will have 1 ticket they will be willing to sell please let me know......PLEASE :'(

bark

1,000+ Posts
I have 6 and I will probably use 3 (PNG class of 49 and 53 folks aren't going) I will know the Tuesday before. PM me, if we don't use them, you can have the ones remaining, no charge, just return the favor 1 day

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Hey Bark, donate them to the Booster Club or any other organization at school and let them auction them off. Good fundraiser since the tickets are a hot commodity

indianforever

100+ Posts
bark said:
I have 6 and I will probably use 3 (PNG class of 49 and 53 folks aren't going) I will know the Tuesday before. PM me, if we don't use them, you can have the ones remaining, no charge, just return the favor 1 day

i will take one if you have no use for it just let me know....Thank You Very Much :woot:

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I need 2 or possibly 3 tickets. I need them for my kids. thought they would sell student tickets but I guess there not.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores