NEXT GAME: PN-G (13-1) vs Liberty Hill (10-4)

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
More thoughts on the probable LH strategy. Ball control. Play defense by playing offense. If they can win the possession time, limit PNG opportunities, score enough when they can, and stop the Indians a couple of times, they have a shot. Lots of ifs.

No doubt this is their best strategy. The key to defeating it rests with our defense.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. Hopefully they changed the latter game. I will inform my relative to check again. However, the PNG game starts at 7pm, so if their coverage actually starts at 7:30pm there will still be a problem. Maybe you meant 7pm.
7:00
1701991908492.png

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If the cable box has not been refreshed, the guide may not be up to date. Xfinity usually reboots their boxes every night to deploy updates but he may have that turned off. I would suggest he check the xfinity Stream guide as well.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
If the cable box has not been refreshed, the guide may not be up to date. Xfinity usually reboots their boxes every night to deploy updates but he may have that turned off. I would suggest he check the xfinity Stream guide as well.

Thanks

bandkid

Staff member
Could be up there with the best QBs in our history before his career with PNG is over.

If Bailey continues to develop as he is, I think he has D1 potential. He’s got a great arm and is an excellent game manager. Reminds me of Greg McElroy and AJ McCarron in some ways.

I keep hearing about his scrambling ability, too, but I haven’t seen it yet thanks to that dominant OL of ours.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
If Bailey continues to develop as he is, I think he has D1 potential. He’s got a great arm and is an excellent game manager. Reminds me of Greg McElroy and AJ McCarron in some ways.

I keep hearing about his scrambling ability, too, but I haven’t seen it yet thanks to that dominant OL of ours.
He also is willing to throw the ball away when the play isn’t there
I think that “skill” can be more important than scrambling
Too many things that can go wrong on an improvised scramble.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts

Game finally appeared yesterday. Thanks for the info.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores