NEXT GAME: PNG (12-1) vs Huntsville Hornets (8-5)

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Not sure if NRG is interested in a single HS game. Might not make sense enough for them from a monetary standpoint. Cost a lot to staff.
Well they had 3
With Atascosita vs North Shore
Us
And Hightower vs winner today
But scheduling Atascosita at Pasadena might be our answer

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Not sure if NRG is interested in a single HS game. Might not make sense enough for them from a monetary standpoint. Cost a lot to staff.
Last year PNG vs Brenham was the only at NRG game that day. However fan attendance at Texans games had been pretty PATHETIC for quite a while and they probably needed the $ :p but crowds have been WAY up this year so they’re probably not quite as desperate…lol! I’m going to Texans/Jags game tomorrow so I’ll see what I can do :D

bandkid

Staff member
Last year PNG vs Brenham was the only at NRG game that day. However fan attendance at Texans games had been pretty PATHETIC for quite a while and they probably needed the $ :p but crowds have been WAY up this year so they’re probably not quite as desperate…lol! I’m going to Texans/Jags game tomorrow so I’ll see what I can do :D

That was the first high school game played at NRG post-COVID. When that game was played, NRG was hesitant about allowing high school games post-COVID because they weren’t sure enough fans would show up to turn a profit. They started with a PN-G game because they knew we’d bring more fans than anyone else and that would tell them whether high school games are still worthwhile.

Y’all see the results. :cool:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores