NEXT GAME: PNG (12-1) vs Huntsville Hornets (8-5)

PNG742

Just thinking NRG is out after the incident they had during the last game there last night. Some people mess it up for everyone.

Torino

500+ Posts
Wonder what the chance would be of flipping for home or away. Home for us--LU. Home for Hunstsville--SHSU Bowers Stadium seating 14,000. Regardless, everyone who wants to attend could get a ticket.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Huntsville’s Superintendent is a PNG grad so best believe he KNOWS the biggest stadium possible is gonna be needed for this one…lol! I’ve got family there who are long time season ticket holders and their fans show up so it’ll probably be the biggest crowd we’ve seen yet.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
This is your equidistant line. Woodville anyone?

Attachments

• B64E50AF-9E22-4CAF-882A-4E4C253736C9.jpeg
    B64E50AF-9E22-4CAF-882A-4E4C253736C9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
According to another site Nguyen is at 1735 yards rushing and Chatagnier is at 1049 now. A total from all rushes of 3412.

Lonestar JR

I always want PNG to win but, I am glad PNG fans know the value of supporting their young men whether they win or loose. All sports, in general, teach young men and women many of life's lessons. Young people need to know that someone has their back and appreciate the hard work and time they have put into a constructive endeavor. For certain, to lose is very sad and anger filled. But, disappointment in sports can be a stepping stone to dealing with disappointments in life at large. I love the way PNG fans show up, not only for PNG games but also for practice. I thought the South Oak Cliff fan attendance at last year's Championship Game was sad and pathetic. The game was so close to their school and they could even drive a few blocks (figuratively speaking) to encourage their highly talented young men. So, kudos to PNG and Huntsville fans for supporting their teams

PNG take it all the way to state this year.
Indian Forever
Class of '59

ABadndn

Not sure if NRG is interested in a single HS game. Might not make sense enough for them from a monetary standpoint. Cost a lot to staff.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores