Next season

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
This guy did the same thing last summer at several camps and was recognized by big schools for his size, speed, and physical play

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
That type of player, size+power+agility+attitude, doesn’t come through often. When they do it makes a huge difference.

My favorite football player of all time is ‘The Manster’ Randy White. 6-4 265, 4.6 40. Not that big compared to players today but he was feared by the best in the game and considered unblockable for years.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
The two brothers back to back years. Morning brain isn’t working for the last name - On the DL -had that mean attitude I loved it. Wasn’t over the top of bad sportsmanship but I could see the constant thorn both those guys were in the side of the offense.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
You might be thinking of the Schexniders. Both were linebackers. I know D.J. was all-state in 2010. Zeke played around 2005-06. Both were terrors on the field.

But there were many others. Time has a way of making memories fade. As much as I’ve tried to capture players and moments in time on pngindians.com, it is not enough and could be better. But that’s one of the reasons why this part of the website exists. To reminisce and discuss good times and good players of the past and present.

90NDN

500+ Posts
That type of player, size+power+agility+attitude, doesn’t come through often. When they do it makes a huge difference.

My favorite football player of all time is ‘The Manster’ Randy White. 6-4 265, 4.6 40. Not that big compared to players today but he was feared by the best in the game and considered unblockable for years.

And he's an even better person ..... I've been at the gym a few times and saw him working out and he was very friendly. Even though he didn't know me from Adam, he didn't mind having a conversation....including talking current day cowboys football.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
You might be thinking of the Schexniders. Both were linebackers. I know D.J. was all-state in 2010. Zeke played around 2005-06. Both were terrors on the field.

But there were many others. Time has a way of making memories fade. As much as I’ve tried to capture players and moments in time on pngindians.com, it is not enough and could be better. But that’s one of the reasons why this part of the website exists. To reminisce and discuss good times and good players of the past and present.
I definitely remember the second Schexnider I reestablished my frequent flyer PNG game attendee card in 07 (saw the busses pulling into Pasadena memorial and thought (what am I doing going to Houston games when PN is under 2 hours away.
Names came to me I believe Nichols last year and year before 55 I believe
They cracked me up they always had the OL on the other team looking silly after the play. Body language said (playground style) NUH-UHHH!!!

HJJ97NDN

100+ Posts
If Tommy Reed stays healthy he could be a really important piece to the offense that we havent had in the past due to his injuries. We are lacking a running back as far as I know, and he is a better than avg running back.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
None of that is publicized much. Only reason we know about the new DC is Twitter posts by Joseph and McDaniel. PA News has less and less articles and Beaumont Surprise doesn’t cover PNG news unless it’s controversy.

I guess offensive coordinator and QB Coach are the big blanks. No word if any of the other coaches will be leaving. Faircloth and Woodard might still have their eyes on some of the current coaches.

Chief1987

None of that is publicized much. Only reason we know about the new DC is Twitter posts by Joseph and McDaniel. PA News has less and less articles and Beaumont Surprise doesn’t cover PNG news unless it’s controversy.

I guess offensive coordinator and QB Coach are the big blanks. No word if any of the other coaches will be leaving. Faircloth and Woodard might still have their eyes on some of the current coaches.
There is an OC on board Is what I was told. Your sources are slipping.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores