Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. LC-M

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
BF has explained the reason for the pooch kick as well as other game situations and/or play calling at the booster club meetings. you are right ndnsrock44 ................. we have won 3 district games in a row so i am inclined to believe that BF and staff have figured out who belongs where. this is what i think is the true POSITIVE of the new coaching staff. i knew that faircloth , kroeker ( who is still a genius ) , & cary would solve the defensive landslide. GO BIG PURPLE !!!!

attakapandn

100+ Posts
The whoohoo lady should keep doing what she is doing.. it is her right to cheer the way she wants just like the person that brings the air horn to the game and blares that in the stands!

i had people tell me to sit down when i get up to cheer for cherokee , or clap for a great play etc. . That the whole point of goijng to a game and cheering the players on,

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
attakapandn said:
The whoohoo lady should keep doing what she is doing.. it is her right to cheer the way she wants just like the person that brings the air horn to the game and blares that in the stands!

i had people tell me to sit down when i get up to cheer for cherokee , or clap for a great play etc. . That the whole point of goijng to a game and cheering the players on,

I would love for someone to ask me to sit down when I stand up for Cherokee or a good play. I would politely tell them I am cheering on those boys on the field.

akifan94

500+ Posts
squaw said:
akifan94 said:
png tribe said:
What's up with all of the complaining after a big win. People complaining about the kid's in the stand's, about people standing and can't see, and complaining about a lady cheering her team on. Everything can't alway's be just the way one person want's it. It would be nice if more people were into the game.

I watched the game from outside the fence Friday night. Can I get some dang holes cut in it for crying out loud? I am 6'2" and with standing on the curb and my tippy toes I could almost see over the top of it. I can't believe they put such a tall fence up. PNGISD hates me.

Aki, we always have one extra ticket. Next time, call me and you're welcome to it. In fact, we've got 4 extra tickets for the last game.

Squaw. Thank you. I am actually working nights for the next 4 weeks and snuck off from work to watch the game for a little bit. ;D I stayed out in case I needed to get back to work. Thanks again for the offer.

;) I am sitting at work at 1AM and have nothing better to do ...... sorry. ;D

miss_loudmouth_ndn

pngfan93 said:
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
pngfan93 said:
Woo Hoo ladies getting veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy annoying at the game. I want to jam a pencil in my ear.

PNG 14
LCM 7
If we annoy anyone that is not our intent. Our intent is to support the team with every bit of effort we have for as long as our health permits. We love INDIAN football and have a very good time at the games. Try cotton or earplugs.

Remember how you got on to the kids last night for running? Why nit let them run? They are supporting their team. Maybe try some means of not noticing they are running.

When you're getting punched, kicked, and elbowed every five minutes during the game, I don't think that's kids supporting a team. I think it's kids acting like animals. And if their parents aren't watching them, then SOMEONE needs to say something to them.

miss_loudmouth_ndn

miss_loudmouth_ndn said:
pngfan93 said:
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
pngfan93 said:
Woo Hoo ladies getting veeeeeerrrrrryyyyy annoying at the game. I want to jam a pencil in my ear.

PNG 14
LCM 7
If we annoy anyone that is not our intent. Our intent is to support the team with every bit of effort we have for as long as our health permits. We love INDIAN football and have a very good time at the games. Try cotton or earplugs.

Remember how you got on to the kids last night for running? Why nit let them run? They are supporting their team. Maybe try some means of not noticing they are running.

When you're getting punched, kicked, and elbowed every five minutes during the game, I don't think that's kids supporting a team. I think it's kids acting like animals. And if their parents aren't watching them, then SOMEONE needs to say something to them.

Mind you, if anyone else would have said something to them, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have come on here trash talking them would you? Doubt it.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores