Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. Vidor Pirates

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Vidor down to the Indian 19. Kick a 36 yard field goal. 21-9 Indians at the half. Vidor appears to running the ball well, but Indians have been able to capitalize on a couple of turnovers.

15PNG

500+ Posts
yankeedawg said:
15PNG said:
If you guys were wondering why I'm onlne with you tonight instead of at the Round Rock Stony Point game listening on Blackberry...... Stony Point has a bye this week, and my stepson broke his ankle in the game last week, had surgery this week, so he's done :-\

Prayers for complete recovery.

Thank you! We appreciate it. He's sitting here listening with me. I've taken him to several PN-G games since he was little.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
We get the ball to start the 2nd half, right? We need to march down and punch one in ....

Go Indians. Peace.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Wonder where I can get a copy of the 15 minute "I love chemicals and polymers" commercial, so I can play it in my truck. ;D

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
The Carrol A. Thomas Education Support Center??? Nice cover job...I guess it's a "learning experience".

Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
15PNG said:
If you guys were wondering why I'm onlne with you tonight instead of at the Round Rock Stony Point game listening on Blackberry...... Stony Point has a bye this week, and my stepson broke his ankle in the game last week, had surgery this week, so he's done :-\

So sorry to hear that. Hope for a speedy recovery.

15PNG

500+ Posts
man what happened to the offense?? Sack and two blocked passes. Hey, "Proud and '89" thanks for the well wishes.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores