Official Game Thread: PN-G vs. Vidor Pirates

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
ndnmom79 said:
TD png!!!! :clap: :clap: 28-9 png :woohoo:

Gracias for the update ndnmom79 ... I was just about to post and ask for a score/update. Keep it rolling Indians. We need 2 more scores to put this game away ... stomp the $#&@ out of Vidor and get some momentum built up to fight, scratch, kick, and win against Central.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Giving up 3rd and long has been our problem most of the year on defense ... we put our opponents in 3rd and long and then we can't get our defense off the field. I wonder what the 3rd down and 4th down conversion rates are for our opponents this year? We've been snake bit by that all year. Our kids play hard, make some stops on defense, and then, boom ... the other team converts. If we can get that snafu nailed down, we could be a really tough playoff team. Granted, our defense has made strides throughout the season ... we just need to clean up on 3rd and long. Shut them down Indians. Get after those Pirates.

Go Indians. Peace.

lucards02

Haven't heard much from Trace lately...but isn't Tracy Lawerence actually from Vidor?

have we recorded a sack all year?

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Without the Vidor turnovers, how many stops have been made by the Indian defense tonight? Seems as though Vidor can drive successfully as long as they hold on to the ball.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores