PN-G 38, Fort Bend Willowridge 20

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I am thinking this will be a good game to work on our passing gane. Timing, plays, ect.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Will the game at Fort Bend Willowridge be at Mercer Stadium or one of the other FBISD stadiums? Kick-off will be at 1:00 p.m., correct? Saturday afternoon game. Getting some Saturday action in anticipation and preparation for those future playoff games. Ha-ha. Go Indians.

EDIT. I see where IndianFan has posted the game will be played at Ken Hall Stadium in Missouri City.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Will the game at Fort Bend Willowridge be at Mercer Stadium or one of the other FBISD stadiums? Kick-off will be at 1:00 p.m., correct? Saturday afternoon game. Getting some Saturday action in anticipation and preparation for those future playoff games. Ha-ha. Go Indians.

EDIT. I see where IndianFan has posted the game will be played at Ken Hall Stadium in Missouri City.
Confirmation

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Here’s something we need
A “punt spotter”
Even a kid (coaches son etc) that is in back of the (our) end zone (whichever way our players are facing) doesn’t have to be close to the field
But he or she “lines up” with the punt direction (center/left/right) but basically a visual of where the ball is on the field for either coverage or blockers
I think we’ve had some (several) near disasters on punt receiving where the ball nearly hits “blockers” although they’re not blocking anyone at that moment usually they have no clue where the ball is (something I’ve never completely understood -you could also potentially have someone doing the same thing on our sideline
Secondly on the near disaster straight up in the air punt vs TC the disaster wasn’t the short punt but any TC player could have EASILY run it back for a TD luckily for us (I think they might have scored that drive anyway) the TC player fell on it like a fumble
Punter: if you make a short punt like that
GO GET THE BALL YOURSELF (and down it IMMEDIATELY (don’t wait for any potential roll) you can “DEcelebrate” for the bad punt later on the sidelines

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Wouldn’t mind taking care of the tickets before arriving this time
Is there a link for a non computer savvy guy for this game (am I missing it I’m sure it’s easy lol)

15PNG

500+ Posts
Do we not have any downfield threat at all?? Figured we’d have that worked out. Short passes and runs. We have to open this up out it will come back to bite us the rest of the season

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Too predictable. I get the take what you need theory. But a good defense will not let you take enough when they can stop your bread and butter running plays. Got to spread the defense out and make them respect the pass threat.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Thats a first a two minute offense with no passes. TD Indians

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores