PN-G @ Central

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
PNG intercepts another Central pass, 0:41 left with PNG ball at own 41 yard line. Roschon takes a knee to run out clock. Good 1st half. Let's repeat in 2nd half INDIANS!!!!!!!

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Png better shore up its run D, jags been moving the rock all night long on the ground, jags have hurt themselves throwing the ball but on the ground they're doing what they want. Those 2 jag turnovers loom costly right now.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Png better shore up its run D, jags been moving the rock all night long on the ground, jags have hurt themselves throwing the ball but on the ground they're doing what they want. Those 2 jag turnovers loom costly right now.

Agreed Mr Buddy, turnovers are the difference. But that is pointing to the PNG defense which has played well, especially on passing situations. Need to tighten up on the run offense of Central.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

PNGIndian75 said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Agreed Mr Buddy, turnovers are the difference. But that is pointing to the PNG defense which has played well, especially on passing situations. Need to tighten up on the run offense of Central.
true. Backup qb tonight for the jags.

Torino

500+ Posts
I see no reason in continuing to play QB Johnson tonight. He doesn't need the stats and there is no point in risking injury.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Torino said:
I see no reason in continuing to play QB Johnson tonight. He doesn't need the stats and there is no point in risking injury.
we all been saying that whole season lol.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
If we’re too afraid to fair catch punts our players need to run to the sideline instead of running ammosly down field and not having a clue where the ball is. That has happened 3 times tonight and we got burned on that one.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores