PN-G @ Central

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This PNG team is often disrespected by opposing fans, but once again prove their ability. Central is no match at all. :helmet:

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Jags qb2 need to stop throwing to wide open png dbs. He'll correct that on his next start.

Why is Johnson still in the game? Lol

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Why so much obsession with this? :)

Consider it additional practice for the junior QB to refine his skills even further.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

IndianFan said:

Consider it additional practice for the junior QB to refine his skills even further.
I think his skills are just fine lmao

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
Final PNG - 62, Central 27

Great game Indians, both offense and defense. You make my weekends as I live in Ohio where all of my workmates think they are the best. They have a point as there are always several teams ranked in the top 100 nationally. Colerain, St. Ignatius, Elder, LaSalle, St. Xavier and ETC. Just wish there was some way they could play PNG and settle it on the field.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Indians hanging 62 on Central is impressive. Hats off to Centrals defense they were outmatched but played a very tough physical game. The Indians needed a game like this to get us ready for the playoffs. After we play Ozen Then the biggest rivalry in the state.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
IndianFan said:

There’s always the quest for perfection.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Great weather for a Thursday night game. Small PN-G crowd, even smaller Beaumont Central crowd. I guess SETX doesn't care for Thursday night football. PN-G had a few flashes of defense early on (pick-6 INT return). Central was fast and physical. PN-G matched the intensity. PN-G QB is the best high school player I have personally seen in action. Unbelievable talent. PN-G WRs #6 and #12 are legit threats to take any pass to the endzone...short ball or the long ball. PN-G QB throws a beautiful long ball. PN-G RBs got cranked up in the 2nd half. Nice job. Got to see a few back-ups play, too. PN-G defense plays hard, plays fast, and they get to the ball; need to wrap up. Central had something to do w/ missed tackles; they're fast; PN-G was in position to at least slow things down. I never get enough of the Marching I and Cherokee. Beaumont Stadium and parking lot were nice; getting in and out of the parking lot could be better. I never get tired of watching a PN-G W...62-27 INDIANS!

Bonus: PN-G had the storm trooper look. All white unis, purple trim, and the white helmets. A sharp look!

Go Indians. Peace.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Indians looked like they were just coasting tonight. Never were put in a MUST situation. Central was way worse than I expected. I would have never guessed that we would hang 60 points on Central... EVER!

Ozen will be even easier. We really need a worthy opponent before MCM, but not gonna happen.

Good Game Indians!

Mr. Buddy Garrity

IndianFan said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
IndianFan said:

There’s always the quest for perfection.
I hear ya, I just worry about him taking a cheapshot to the knees, I've seen it once already this season in a blowout (Lee game 3rd qtr)

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores