PN-G @ Central

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Did you guys see little Bost before the game in street clothes tossing the ball with the varsity players.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I agree. I've followed HS FB a while as I know everyone here has (anyone who signs up to join a forum like this duh lol) I've seen bigger faster etc but I've never seen personally a QB with the overall skills of RJ (that includes Andrew Luck at Stratford Gerald McNeil at Tenaha and Lufkin Ryan Mallett at Texas High (my alma mater) RG3 at Copperas Cove. And others. In person. RJ has the vision of the FULL FIELD like no other I've ever seen.

BMTSoulja1

Great game, Indians. Sorry to be so late. That was a painful one to watch. Johnson is the real deal. Jabs will be fine. If our coaching staff would've stayed with the run all night long and not trusted the backup QB to pass (4 int's with a pick 6) , we could've kept that Indian offense off the field longer and scored a lot more points. Lesson learned. Now go out and handle your business and knock out Nederland in 2 weeks.

PS. Y'all really need to quit leaving that kid in the game during garbage time.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
There is a difference in Central this year and the last few seasons. Those kids played hard from whistle to whistle and never quit. They have a very impressive defense and a stout RB. If they get in the playoffs I could see them beating whomever they play from 21-5a and who knows after that. I really think this game is a really not a good measure of what Central is this season. I think they have the makings of something very nice over there.

BMTSoulja1

I see what you're saying... I like the new coach. But those 2 RB's you seen are gone. Both Foster (#3) and Corbin(#28) are seniors. But we do have a good nucleus in place. We should really well with the 5a split next year...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores