PN-G @ Fort Bend Marshall

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I’m offended by Buffalos
I mean they’re basically extinct can’t speak for themselves (Bison are not extinct) so that’s ok

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Defense stops them on first drive, 3 and out. Then we muff a punt return and give them the ball inside the 20.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
FBM is every bit as big as PN-G, if not bigger in the trenches. FBM has a pair of DEs that must be 6’4” or 6’5” and they move well. They have a hoss at MLB. On the OL, they have some big young men. If we can run the ball and tackle in space, we got a shot. Not a lot of PN-G fans here. I’m guessing 2500 - 3000. Maybe late arriving crowd?

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
You can’t turn the ball over inside your own end of field. Special teams on kickoffs just needs to fair catch against teams like FBM with their speed. We’re too slow to try and return

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
You can’t turn the ball over inside your own end of field. Special teams on kickoffs just needs to fair catch against teams like FBM with their speed. We’re too slow to try and return
Back to the mistakes. No hope to win if we keep that up.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
TD for FBM.

PN-G 0
FBM 14

If the Indians turn the ball over and don’t tackle on first contact, it will be another PAM score. FBM is amped up and they have ‘ol Mo on their sidelines. PN-G looks a step behind and not much energy.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
We need to score or this is going to get ugly. PN-G offense needs to generate some momentum.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
We need to power run but our RB is too small for this. Defense needs change at MLB. One LB seems to always be out of position or makes the wrong read.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Unfortunately, it looks like we will need an effective passing game to win. Has been easier said than done lately. Not to mention ceasing the bonehead mistakes. Off to a rough start so far after a great opening defensive series.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Unfortunately, it looks like we will need an effective passing game to win. Has been easier said than done lately. Not to mention ceasing the bonehead mistakes. Off to a rough start so far after a great opening defensive series.
Can’t seem to do anything right on offense.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores