PN-G @ Fort Bend Marshall

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Adams at QB is a lethal weapon. When he rolls out he can run or throw. True dual threat. Adds an extra dimension to the offense.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Take away the boneheaded ST mistakes and we have a close one score ballgame. Make some adjustments at the half, get a score on the first drive of the 3Q, get some mojo back, and we have a ballgame. Flip side, TOs and mistakes will get you beat. Go Indians! Keep playing hard!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Cannot expect to win the game with mistakes like the muffed punt return. That killed momentum at the go after forcing Marshall 3 and out on drive 1. Even so, Marshall is definitely good but game feels closer then the score.

Indians played tough defense in the first half. Held their own at the LOS and had several good stops against that Buffalo speed. On the other hand their speed dialed up 3 scores.

Indian offense is not getting a consistent push on the LOS. Credit to Marshall on that. The tough running of Nguyen and Adams and great catches by Prosperie are keeping the hope strong. Need more consistent blocking in the second half. Adams is an intriguing option at QB but we lose his receiving ability.

Marshall players are going down frequently either by injury or heat. Indians must keep pounding away at them. We will see if conditioning can be a factor. PNG is a good second half team.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Here we go. Let’s get a score and a stop and this is a game.

I believe Joseph and McCrary have some tricks in the bag that they can dial up.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (5-0)
vs.
Splendora Wildcats (2-3)

Friday, Oct. 11, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium, Port Neches, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores