PN-G Has A Special Spirit

bandkid

Staff member
SOC played in front of a crowd of 45,000+ at AT&T last year. Their community support is new, but it's the best of any school we've met so far.

Key to winning the atmosphere battle, in my opinion, will be making sure our crowd is louder than theirs.

1310TheTicket

SOC played in front of a crowd of 45,000+ at AT&T last year. Their community support is new, but it's the best of any school we've met so far.

Key to winning the atmosphere battle, in my opinion, will be making sure our crowd is louder than theirs.

Can confirm. They will bring their people for sure. They'll all be wearing white.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Brought along some family and friends from Grapevine and they caught on quickly. They were impressed with the team performance against what is an infamous team in the Dallas area. They loved the PN-G band and everything else as well. The PNG Nation represented well in the Dallas area.

41C1FB84-012A-49AE-B50C-EE61E541300A.jpeg

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores