PN-G Indians - 2023 5A-DII State Champions!

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
What was the meaning of "Th
There is no "dislike" key for your post, so I'll just say this. My post was neither about God nor the Chronicle. It was a comparison of attitudes of two different losing teams; a young QB from N. Shore vs the head coach of SOC. Which was the subject at the time of the post.
It’s meant to symbolize a place of legendary GREATNESS that attracts people to it. Sounds like PNG to me…lol
Well
For instance
Danny Green #21 “recently moved” from Lancaster —- and inner city schools have
“So little resources” (last I heard they got just as much if not MORE from the gigantic Dallas tax base.). But kids move there now to play football basically inner city schools have corrupt admin (here’s looking at you Beaumont ISD lol)
And it’s SO EASY to get an apt in the Fair Park area and you don’t even have to live there full time. Just establish a home address. Then you can play football with 10 other D1 commits (last year they had 11 to lead THE NATION)
But WE BEAT EM - they were looking forward to their clean sweep this year
But they didn’t count on us to ruin it.

Meant to reply to “what is the meaning of Mecca”

Last edited:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
There is no "dislike" key for your post, so I'll just say this. My post was neither about God nor the Chronicle. It was a comparison of attitudes of two different losing teams; a young QB from N. Shore vs the head coach of SOC. Which was the subject at the time of the post.
1970, you misinterpreted the post which is easy to do when there is no context. I was commenting on how the player is misguided if he thinks game results are due to any divine influence. It was also a comment about the Houston Chronicle in general which most PN-G fans probably agree with. 0% directed to you. Sorry if it disturbed you. Dislike accepted.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
Just like adding two female halftime “commenters” they know 1/10th the amount about football
Just like the one said
We’re looking for our first state championship since 1953
If you don’t know what you’re talking about just don’t say anything

But they wanted to talk about the dominant Dallas schools so bad
We were “preventing SOC From the 3peat”
(Or attempting to) That’s actually how they verbalized it at one point. I watched it twice on the drive home lol.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Just like adding two female halftime “commenters” they know 1/10th the amount about football
Just like the one said
We’re looking for our first state championship since 1953
If you don’t know what you’re talking about just don’t say anything

But they wanted to talk about the dominant Dallas schools so bad
We were “preventing SOC From the 3peat”
(Or attempting to) That’s actually how they verbalized it at one point. I watched it twice on the drive home lol.
I noticed the same.

DCTF game coverage and commentary was disappointing to me. They probably spent 80% of the conversation falling all over and praising South Dallas and Oak Cliff. The majority of graphics, prepared photos and video was all about SOC. PN-G seemed like an afterthought to them. I guess someone didn't put much research time on PN-G history either. And they seemed to have prepared everything around a SOC win.

Outside of South Dallas, I seriously doubt that Texas high school football fans are so enamored with the topic of S. Dallas or Oak Cliff. I hope they can show less bias and favoritism next time around.

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
I noticed the same.

DCTF game coverage and commentary was disappointing to me. They probably spent 80% of the conversation falling all over and praising South Dallas and Oak Cliff. The majority of graphics, prepared photos and video was all about SOC. PN-G seemed like an afterthought to them. I guess someone didn't put much research time on PN-G history either. And they seemed to have prepared everything around a SOC win.

Outside of South Dallas, I seriously doubt that Texas high school football fans are so enamored with the topic of S. Dallas or Oak Cliff. I hope they can show less bias and favoritism next time around.
I have come to find out they don't really know s^^t from shinola. I'm pretty sure next year they will have a LGBQTIA discussing uniform combinations. Not that there is anything wrong with that if you are into all that.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
An SOC fan posted that it's going to be investigated..lol When everything comes back
legit, they still won't believe it. We were an after thought to them, now we are all they're thinking about.
That story belongs in the funny papers. Who’s going to investigate it? Inspector Legend? While he’s at it have him investigate all the holding and PI calls that were not called on SOC. Maybe check out what those purple gloves were doing all game. Wonder if he would present that as evidence?

All that fan has to do is watch video with open and objective eyes and they will see a db holding back a receiver, and a down linemen jumping offsides. But I guess that doesn’t fit the victim persona.

While they are investigating maybe they can also figure out that a 78 yard half of offense, an 8 yard 4th quarter and 162 total yards of offense in the game won’t win many close contests. When you fight the bull you get the horns sometimes.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores