AUDIO STREAM: www.cool925.com

LIVE GAME STREAM:
PNGISD Athletics Page

Bally Sports

GAMEDAY2023_2.png

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Disclaimer, 2023 stats are from available sources. Final, official 2023 numbers will come from PNG coaching staff which will be added when available. But I think the current numbers are not far off and Nguyen is definitely in that stratosphere.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
I’ll be surprised if we don’t have a margin that allows us to save him and others for next week

Not being overconfident I’m just saying I’ll be stunned
Yes they’re dangerous
But I believe we outman them at every position.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
On viewing LH vs Pieper game, LH burned them with bomb early and also with pass for key first down with trick play. Also tried shovel pass during fake punt that was unsuccessful. We need to be ready for those types of things, but I think we will be. LH jumped out to 21-0 lead and Pieper could never recover. They did pull to within 21-14 by halftime, and they also shut LH down pretty good in the second half (only 7 points). However, they were shut out by LH in the second half, resulting in the final score of 28-14. I think the key to this game involves our defense because our offense is much more balanced than Pieper’s (they passed on almost every play). We should be able to score plenty of points against them, so the only question is how many can LH score? If we can hold them close to our average or even slightly above it (e.g., even 21 points), I feel very confident about the outcome.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
On viewing LH vs Pieper game, LH burned them with bomb early and also with pass for key first down with trick play. Also tried shovel pass during fake punt that was unsuccessful. We need to be ready for those types of things, but I think we will be. LH jumped out to 21-0 lead and Pieper could never recover. They did pull to within 21-14 by halftime, and they also shut LH down pretty good in the second half (only 7 points). However, they were shut out by LH in the second half, resulting in the final score of 28-14. I think the key to this game involves our defense because our offense is much more balanced than Pieper’s (they passed on almost every play). We should be able to score plenty of points against them, so the only question is how many can LH score? If we can hold them close to our average or even slightly above it (e.g., even 21 points), I feel very confident about the outcome.
Pretty much my exact thought all the way
Didn’t help fumbling out of the end zone for a touchback - the saddest play in football.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Anyone ever get any sound on the NDNpress test streams? I could never get any, so hopefully that means it was never provided for any of the test streams.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
WARNING: My tests suggest that the NDNpress broadcast may not work well (or at all) if you are not using wifi. It appears to require a much stronger signal than youtube (they are using Twitch this time instead of youtube). In my tests, it often worked fine with wifi but would not work at all with a cellular signal. At the same time, youtube videos and everything else worked fine with the same cell signal. At other times, the test broadcast worked fine with both wifi or cellular, so I am pretty sure the problem involved slight fluctuations in the cell signal. Using a wired PC to watch the NDN press broadcast should also solve this problem.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
NDNpress broadcast has started. Looks pretty good on my PC. Sound and video both excellent.

Last edited:

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Great introductory video being shown! Probably the best I have ever seen! If you did not see that you need check out the replay if available.

Last edited:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores