PN-G JV and 8th grade success.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Our JV won 33-30 tonight according to a post I read. Are they undefeated this season? The 8th-grade teams from Port Neches beat the 8th-grade team from Groves in Overtime to win the district championship. How about both our junior highs are number 1 and 2 in the district? The kiddos in our lower levels are stacked with great athletes. I heard the hits in the game last night were hard and many. I can honestly say the future of PN-G football does not appear to have a dip anytime in the near future.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I watched some home video from some junior high games this year and the 8th-grade teams look really strong.

INDIAN_PRIDE_83

YES :rocks: the JV is undefeated only one more game so lets not get off the gas and pound the dogs. :helmet:

GO INDIAN NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores