PN-G versus Barbers Hill Game Thread PNG 21 BH 7 12:00 4Q

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Re: PN-G versus Barbers Hill Game Thread PNG 14 BH 7 Mid 3Q

BH scores on first possession in the second half. Indians driving on their first possession and now down into BH territory

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Re: PN-G versus Barbers Hill Game Thread PNG 14 BH 7 Mid 3Q

Indians score on their first possession 21-7 PNG.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Re: PN-G versus Barbers Hill Game Thread PNG 21 BH 7 Late 3Q

Indians get burned on good pooch kick return by BH start at Indian 43.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts

Guess I missed a Crosby safety....they anoouncing score is 25-19 Crosby...that's what I get for using the restroom...geeeeesh.

Merka is eating us up...

That trick at end of 3rd qtr pretty much knocked the wind outta us....

yankeedawg

500+ Posts

Crosby missed 37 yd FG...still a ray of hope...but no time outs left. 1:15 left.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member

Merka is headed to TCU, quality player.

Indians for BH punt, touchback. Start the 4Q at their own 20.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Crosby player flagged for celebrating and taking off helmet on field and Sonnier get hits with a cheap shot (which ref didn't see)..Crosby announcer was nice enough to recognize Trevin Sonnier for his 3 TD game...

OK....now we wait for next year...

And, for NDN79, I'll get my PURPLE shirt outta the closet :clap: :clap:

GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Nice season for the Dogs despite difficulties/injuries. Coach N keeps it interesting there every year.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Re: PN-G versus Barbers Hill Game Thread PNG 21 BH 13 FINAL

Chase Romero intercepts BH pass. Indians have the ball and driving in BH territory.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Hey guys. I've finally got this going. Not our best outing, but seems to be pretty solid. Making the plays when needed.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
Nice season for the Dogs despite difficulties/injuries. Coach N keeps it interesting there every year.

He sure does...I think the Dogs faired better than expected...we were written off from the playoffs since the beginning of the year...

Not making excuses but I think if Dionte was at QB the end results would have been more favorable...and...I've seen one trick play too many this week...that one play made the difference...and it seemed we never recovered from it.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Yeah if you guys would have been 100% I agree things would be much different. Seems like you guys have been jinxed lately with QB injuries etc.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Won't know until tomorrow. Play the winner of the Wills/Magnolia West game which will be played at 6pm Sat.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores