PN-G vs. Barbers Hill Game Updates

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Let's just enjoy this one for now :)

Photo courtesy of phetonb Facebook mobile uploads.
16741_104484646233519_100000159525823_120526_1454678_n.jpg

NDN76

MY DOG
This puts Caleb Harmon at 1,814 Total Yards on the year and moves him into 2nd place in all time single season yardage. Guess what.....337 yards more and he takes over 1st place. What ya think??? 2 more games and he's in FIRST????
And how about Dre Dunbar coming up with big plays 2 weeks in a row.......Last week's 95 yard PAT run back for 2 to tie the game was AWSOME and LEGENDARY.

Every boy on this team is playing their hearts out and giving 120% regardless of the penalties and mistakes. If we can put those BACK in the closet like we did a few games back, there is only 1 outcome.....................ICONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
CONGRATS !!! on the first win of the Indians' hopefully long run of the "2nd" 2009 season.

Harmon ...WOW!!! The beast has been unleashed!!! Dunbar...quite an athlete!!!

NDN79

500+ Posts
G R E A T J O B I N D I A N S ! ! ! Awesome performance from the Indian's players and coaches!! Great turnout by our fans too!! I didn't think that we were going to have enough room for all of our fans on the PN-G side. I can hardly wait till next week!! :woohoo:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores