PN-G vs. Barbers Hill Game Updates

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Xcrystalbeachbum said:
Can you smell what the Indians are cookin? Shhhhhh---State Championship.....shhhh.

What's also brewing is several places on the all-state team. No names mentioned yet. Just keep up the great work Indians.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Here is the view from the PNG side.

pano-10.jpg

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
What a game with all the support from the other 4A schools. I saw Nederland and Lumberton people there and I thanked them for coming to support us. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Anyone know what happened up in the stands last night at the end of the game? Whenever we were walking down 2 EMT guys were going up into the stands. While we were waiting in line to get out of parking lot a ambulance was pulling in.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I heard a band member had a migraine headache and passed out with about 2 minutes left in the game. With everyone leaving, the EMT's had a hard time getting up the stands to him and then out of the stadium.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
What a game with all the support from the other 4A schools. I saw Nederland and Lumberton people there and I thanked them for coming to support us. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

See...we really do like the Indians!!! (except during THAT one game) ;D ;D

NDN79

500+ Posts
That's a great picture of an even GREATER CROWD!! I was really excited by our large crowd last night. They were really loud and into the game--and a lot of them got there really early.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
OldEagle said:
I heard a band member had a migraine headache and passed out with about 2 minutes left in the game. With everyone leaving, the EMT's had a hard time getting up the stands to him and then out of the stadium.

Any name on that band member?? My daughter (Ned. grad '08) has a number of friends in PNG band..just wondering if she may know him.

Hope he's doing much better today...

bandkid

Staff member
OldEagle said:

That's correct. I don't know exactly what happened to him, but the rumor going around is that his blood sugar bottomed out. Again, that's just a rumor, but whatever happened, it was enough to get him carted to a hospital via ambulance. I don't know if he was released from the hospital or not.

I'm sure the family would appreciate any prayers.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores