PN-G vs. Brenham

rumors are that BFC and the staff wanted to play again in Baytown but the Brenham coach wanted no part of it. If they were to flip for stadium locations and PNG wanted Stallworth, Brenhams option was A&M Consolidated's field which seats around half of what the stadium in Aldine holds. That was an unacceptable risk so it failed. Aldine was booked in fear they might have to resort to something even smaller if they didnt lock it in.

I think what the Brenham coach fails to realize is PNG fans will be there wherever the game is held so going a few more mins down the road to Baytown would have been the better option to accommodate all the fans.

Again, take that for what its worth.

lu cards

100+ Posts
just got confirmation from a very reliable source that png can sell as many tickets as they want.the grass(hillside) will be open for seating and can handle the crowd.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
Honor Pride Tradition said:
rumors are that BFC and the staff wanted to play again in Baytown but the Brenham coach wanted no part of it. If they were to flip for stadium locations and PNG wanted Stallworth, Brenhams option was A&M Consolidated's field which seats around half of what the stadium in Aldine holds. That was an unacceptable risk so it failed. Aldine was booked in fear they might have to resort to something even smaller if they didnt lock it in.

I think what the Brenham coach fails to realize is PNG fans will be there wherever the game is held so going a few more mins down the road to Baytown would have been the better option to accommodate all the fans.

Again, take that for what its worth.
You can imagine that Brenham's coach realizes PNG's fan base. I am sure that he wanted the smallest venue possible so there would be less of us there. That's OK we will just be LOUDER!!!

NDN79

500+ Posts
I don't care where we play--I'm just glad that we are still playing!! Our fans will be there no matter what, where, when, or how big/small!! :woohoo:

Watchful

If they do sell "sitting room only" tix for the grassy hills - that may prove to be quite a nicely intimidating environment for the Cubs.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
:huh: CONFIRMED: ITS ON PNG WEBSITE. THORNE STADIUM. LOOKED IT UP AND IT SEEMS TO BE NICE BUT ONLY 10,000 OF US CAN GO. SO WHOS STAYING HOME?

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
Indiansalltheway said:
no we are not playing there i have a brother on the team coach BF said there is no way we will play there too small
Find out what's going on. It does show on the PNGISD website that we are playing at Aldine Thorne stadium.

Belle

I am sure the PNG fans will be able to sit on the Brenham side. The Brenham fans usually don't show up until it is a big game. :hook:

png9mon

:cheesy: Based on UIL Brackets we should be the home team at Aldine. I agree there should be tickets on the Brenham side on sale at the game. If you take 5000 seats on 1 side & subtract about 200 for band & indianettes that leaves about 4800 tickets that can be sold total (General Admission (adult & student) to sell pre-game. That is not many available for general public sales after season ticket holder day.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
colondn said:
U of H for the Waller game in 2003 was a great venue

I had a nephew on the team and played in that game. The team was not given a real dressing room in the field house. They were given a couple of rooms and the players had to put the street clothes on chairs, etc. Several of the guys had their wallets in their pants. After the game, all the cash had been removed from their wallets. Nice place to play ball but not a great area or not enough security.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
The game is at Thorne Stadium, we can sell as many tickets as we want and they are opening up the hill for the overflow. I think BF controls as much as he can and wants as many fans there as we can get there, but availability and the other coach agreeing to it is something he can't control.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores