PN-G vs LC-M Game Thread

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The Indians travel out of town to play the LC-M Battlin' Bears tonight.

Tune in to the game at AM 1450 or AM 1550 on your radio. Or listen to the live webcast here.
Joe Arnold and Paul Brown will bring you all the play-by-play action.

October 5, 2012 7:30PM

RADIO: AM 1450 or AM 1550
LIVE WEBCAST: Legacy Sports Network

PN-G Season Stats
LC-M Season Stats

• Post your game comments here.
  • Have your name mentioned on air, email Joe Arnold during the game at joewarnold@gmail.com
  • The game replay will be available the weekend after the game.
  • Visit the Football site for more PNG news and history.

HighChief2008

Anyone else with an iPhone having issues with the broadcast I keep getting this operation could not be completed. Stuck at work and I NEED this.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The legacysportsnetwork.com url is broadcasting loud and clear on pc and android tablet for me.

Not sure about iPhone. Let me connect and see if I experience similar problems.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Downloaded the free app and am receiving a good signal on the iPhone. Just hearing commercials at the moment.
I hear the teams running out on the field in the background. Hopefully the commercials stop soon.

The problem might be with your service provider or signal strength.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
There is a free legacy sports network app that's available in the Apple app store. Just search for legacy sports network.

Install and then select the PNG game from the list.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
That was a big momentum shift. Got to avoid the turnovers and keep the fast LC-M running back off the field.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Defense is playing great.

Offense needs to get in gear. Maybe keep the ball on the ground.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Has there been any evidence to date to suggest that the Indians have a good vertical passing game? I'm asking as I only have half paid attention this year.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores